My Forever (Gerard Butler)

Start from the beginning

Awoken! And back to being the womanizer that he's been for thousands of years, he's eager to see what the minxes of this generation will be like

Awoken! And back to being the womanizer that he's been for thousands of years, he's eager to see what the minxes of this generation will be like... the thought alone hardens his cock and protrudes his fangs.

Before he can enjoy himself and prey on women, Dracula however is seeking revenge...
Revenge on the man who captured him and kept him locked away for so very long.
And what better way to retaliate than going after his captor's daughter?

Mary Van Helsing, Mathew's only daughter and the latest victim of Dracula's power of seduction and infiltrating one's mind.

She has seen him in her dreams and sometimes even while she is awake. Never knowing to fear the man inside of her dreams, being that each time he comes to her... he is charming, gentle, and even trustworthy.

Little does she know his charisma is all part of the deception

Little does she know his charisma is all part of the deception. Her life is in jeopardy and now that he has awakened, her dreams are soon to become reality.

As Dracula walks the streets of New Orleans searching for Mary, he is nearly shocked to see the differences in today's women.
Shorts as tiny as underwear, blouses as tiny as bras, and daring red lips on faces full of makeup.

Although the sight makes him aroused, he recognizes that the women who dressed like this were once seen as easy.
Dracula isn't interested in seducing women that are whores, he enjoys the challenge...
The challenge of virtuous women that he is used to seeing when he was awake and roaming the world in the early 1900s. Women who dressed head to toe in long gowns, refusing seduction however would always fail, falling in the arms of Dracula.

Unimpressed with the scantly dressed of Bourbon Street, Dracula feels that maybe his adventures this time will be strictly business...
No seductive fun after all, just revenge.

Being that MardiGras is currently being celebrated, the extremely old school vampire decides to leave the racket of loud music and crowded streets behind as he makes his way through the woods, swamp areas, and backroads.

Now in the quiet peace of Louisiana's countryside, he brainstorms his plans that he has for the young and innocent Mary Van Helsing.

He plans to seduce her into sweet sex.
He will then have her drink his blood and take her life in a blink of an eye.
She will then not only become a vampire, but because of his blood in her system, Mary will be forever attached...
Forever linked to the vampire who made her this way, and forever his servant.