And They Were Roommates! (Spencer Reid)

An:// Hey friends! It's been a while.
I've wanted to update "part twos and threes" of stories that you all have been waiting on, but for some odd reason I haven't felt inspired enough to jump back into them and add the awaited parts.
It's honestly a strange form of writer's block, and for that I do apologize.

With that being said, I needed something fresh to work on in hopes of bringing my inspiration back to be able to continue with my reader favorite stories!

I've been getting a lot of requested celebrity face claims, and it's been taking a while to get through them all.
But I have to begin somewhere!!

This story's reader requested face claim is the handsome and hilarious Matthew Gray Gubler:

I am so used to him as his Criminal Minds character Spencer Reid, that in this story, I will be referring to him as Spencer!

Shoutout to the reader who requested his image as the love interest! You know who you are!
I respect everyone's privacy, so comment if you'd like to be tagged!

I hope this story gives you all the fun and spooky Halloween vibes that you deserve!
Happy Halloween/Happy Autumn/and Happy October!!🎃

———

"Yes Mother

"Yes Mother." I sigh on a phone call with my helicopter mom as I continue to unpack boxes in my new home.
"I have already checked the smoke detectors, I've got my security system in place, and I have a weapon beside my bed for protection! I've been doing just fine Mom! It's already been a few month that I've been living here and I haven't had any problems!"

"I know Cameron, but I just don't understand why you would want to move so far away from home!?" Mother continues. "Aren't you lonely? Should I come down to visit?"

I take a peak at the dusty, old, cobwebbed, 5 bedroom house in Salem, Massachusetts, and begin to realize that maybe buying this home at auction all for myself wasn't very smart at all..

"Come on Mom.." I lightly argue.
"Who sells a house as beautiful and with as much history as this one for only 35-thousand dollars?! It was a steal I couldn't resist! All of this space and property, I can host so many celebrations here for the family every holiday!
No more renting out event halls, or Airbnb's! Everyone will have enough space right here and we all can enjoy my new home..
And don't worry, I'm not lonely! I have Beatrix with me!"