(BWAM) Teacher's Pet (Park Solomon)

An:// I binge watched "All Of Us Are Dead" a Kdrama on Netflix this week and I damn near fell in love with Park Solomon who plays the character Su-hyeok. I knew right then and there I had to write a one shot about him!

The show was epic, and I highly recommend it. My one shot story will use the names of the show's characters however, there will not be any zombies lol.

Although this story doesn't exactly fit the BWWM category, please note that sometimes I will write BWBM, BWAM, etc

I'm a hoe and I like all men, everywhere lol✨

For the female face claim I'll be using Greta Onieogou who plays the character Layla Keating in "All American."
Her style gave the perfect vibe I needed for this character.

I tried to squeeze two parts in one, but I ran out of my 20 picture limit, sooo part two is already written and I'll post it in a few hours!!! Okay byeeee!

———

The first day of Senior year at Hyosan High School, I can't say that I'll miss the overcrowded hallways and the vomit-green uniforms, however I will miss my friends.

I'm determined to make this last-first day, the best one yet!

Onto my bike I head for class with 15 minutes to spare as we close in on the 8am late bell.

I wave to my friends as they wait for me as I park my bike in the student parking lot.

"Senior year!" I begin to shout in excitement.
"What's first on the Senior schedule?"

"What's first?" My best friend Cheong-san instantly bursts into laughter as we walk inside the school, up the stairs to our floor. "You've had your schedule since the beginning of summer and you don't know what's our first class?"

I tighten my resting arm on his shoulders, choking him lightly at the neck.
"Shut it!" I chuckle.
"What do you think I have you idiots for!"

Our other friends Joon-yeong and Gyeong-su join us on our way to class.