Dream Job pt.5

AN:// The first time I published this chapter, I did it without warning and some of my readers were shook😂
But then again, some of my readers enjoyed it!

So just for fair warning, do you all remember Trina's 2000 hit "Da Baddest Bitch"?

Well there was this one line in the song .
"I make him eat it while my period on. A little nasty hoe, red-bone, but a classy hoe." 😅

That's the only warning I'm giving! Lol enjoy!

———

I toss tiny bread crumbs at the corner of my bedroom for my only friends that I have in this stupid house

I toss tiny bread crumbs at the corner of my bedroom for my only friends that I have in this stupid house... the mice.

As someone who would've freaked from the sight of mice once before, after everything I have seen here, nothing can fear me at all.

Mice are quiet and sweet. They also won't suck my blood, fall into cursed love with me, or compel me out of my own thoughts.

At this moment, the castle's mice are the best thing this place has to offer.

"How old are you little guy?" I whisper to the tiny rodent.
"A house as big as this, you must have family all throughout the walls and attic.."

"I see you take the food that I give you back into the cracks of the wall.. So I know you have somebody to care for.. must be nice." I slowly begin to lose my mind in this house.

My little friend leaves through the cracks and I can't help but giggle as I watch his full belly have a slightly harder time squeezing into the crack.

Well as long as someone's belly is full, then I guess I'm still a chef.. right?

Back to being lonesome, I return under the warmth of my blankets on my depression pit of a bed.

I begin to flip through filled up pages of a journal I've been writing in for the past couple of weeks.

I found the journal, empty, dusty, and old inside of the top dresser drawer.

I often wonder who it once belonged to.
Hell, I even wonder who this bedroom once belong to.
Maybe another trapped girl like me.

"Day 33." I begin today's entry.

After losing faith and trust in any of the vampires, I only eat my meals and return to my room.
I know that by doing this, I haven't acted on my plan very well with flirting and drawing each of them in deeper to me, but honestly, I just don't have the energy anymore.
Even though I have a mission to complete, being around the men is just too chaotic.
I always have to have my guard up and make sure I do just enough to not get murdered.
It's too much.. and I feel my spirit slowly dying.
When I do decide to feed myself and pass them in the kitchen, my scent as always, drives them insane.
They begin to blush and try their hardest to speak with me..
At least I know that once my head is back into the game I can still have them wrapped around my finger..
It will be easy now that the curse is at full force and drawing them into me more each day.
Honestly, I'm just tired..
My every thought is negative, and depressing.
I'd do anything to go back in time and not accept this job.
Oddly enough my depression hasn't even been the worst part of this mess.
Evan's blood has..
Ever since I drank from him for the second time, thoughts of him consume me.. the curse has now started it's own number on me.
To preserve some peace and positivity in my life, I like to fall asleep to thoughts of a perfect life with Benjamin..
A life without stupid fucking vampires..
A life where we are married and happy, like how things were beforehand..
But then my mind begins to play terrible tricks on me..
Benjamin's face distorts in my dreams and becomes the face of Evan instead.
My mind has rewritten my memories so terribly that I barely can even recall Benjamin's features..
Like the curse is erasing him from my mind, and replacing him with.. Evan.
I fight with my thoughts constantly trying to revoke the image of him.. but sometimes it's too strong.
My thoughts and feelings for him are overwhelming, they push me to touch myself and I fight myself daily to keep me from going to his room and jumping his bones.