The Slyest Fox pt.1 (Evan Peters)

AN:// I'm back on my toxic Evan Peters bs.

1980's-ish, Evan Peters visits his beautiful baby mother and son to fix appliances in their broken down apartment, but that isn't the only thing that he has in his agenda.

Completed story, only one part!
(Unless y'all want added parts)
Leave comments plz❤️

———

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Walking through my shitty apartment, I begin to hear a knock rattling my locks.

I check through the peephole making sure that it's not one of these crackheads that roam the building daily.

Sadly, the glass of the peephole is busted and scratched to hell, I can't see shit.

I swear maintenance never does anything around here.

Carefully grasping my keys that hang by the door, I stick my longest and sharpest key through my fingers in a balled fist, prepared to stab someone in the eye if they try something crazy.

Unlocking my locks and bolts, I finally swing the door open.

As I realize who is my sudden company, my fingers relax slightly and I'm able to hang the keys back up.

"Oh." I shrug unamused. "It's you."

My baby's father Evan waits patiently with a smile.

He carries a toolbox with him and I remember that I have been calling around trying to find him to come help with the issues I've been having in this apartment

His mother and I don't get along very well, it must've been my phone calls to her house that annoyed her so badly that Evan actually had to get back in touch with me.

"Hi gorgeous." He hums sweetly.

Our relationship has never once been sturdy.. always on and off like we don't have any good sense.
If I was smart I would've been left him.. However it isn't easy being that I've loved him since I was 15 years old.

We split and break things off constantly, and so how I still take him back.

He's the love of my life.

"Mariah." He continues. "Can I come in?"

I hold the door open lightly trembling with uncertainty..
You really never know how a visit with Evan is going to go..

"Well I suppose." I shrug. "I mean you do pay the rent for this rat trap. Just come inside."

Although constantly separated, I can't call him a bad dad as much as I want too.
He definitely could spend more time with his family, but at least our bills are always paid and there's always money to raise Junior as he grows constantly like a weed.

Evan doesn't work in a pie shop, so where he gets his money from? I have no idea..

Lugging in his tool box, he sets it down on the terribly stained counters as I quickly lock the bolts after him.