𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗. 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18.

WARNINGS: Angst, Heavy Swearing, Vauge Alcoholism.

(I KNOW I DIDNT POST THE CHAPTER ON THE DAY I SAID I WOULD SO AS AN APOLOGY.. HERE ARE 2 FULL CHAPTERS FOR U LADS!! Be easy on me. I started working my ass off js barely at 3am, and now it's 5am.. 😭🙏)

⚠️NOT MY ART/FANART ⚠️

(ignore any grammar errors or mistakes <3)
Hope you lovelies enjoy!

___________________________________________

It's been a whole day avoiding each other from last night.. (Chapter 17.)

_________________N/A POV_________________

After a long time. Lucifer finally regained strength to walk again. And he was pissed. He walked down the hallways with his cane in his hand behind his back. He looked around, seeing the lobby without Alastor. Lucy was quick to question where Alastor was. He finally got an answer from Husk. It was a simple one, really. He just stood out of the hotel waving off a sinner he was talking to.

"Alastor you fucking bitch.."

Lucifer said storming out of the hotel and lighting his way with fire towards Alastor. The Radio demon turned to hear his name come from a voice who seemed so broken and mad.

"Oh if it isn't the King of Hell. What do you require of me now?"

Alastors plastered smile was so annoying to look at for Lucifer.

"Oh shut up you red fucking cunt. I'm going to wipe that shit eating grin off your face, you tacky, annoying, power hungry fucking prick who's also a control freak.."

Lucifer said quite fired up from just that sentence alone.

"You just left me in my room while you did some other 'important' things? Are you fucking stupid? What am I just a fucking clown to you?!"

Alastor squinted before replying in his jolly tone,

"Maybe!"

Lucifer was so heated with raging anger. He swung at Alastor and with a little bit of sorcery he threw the Radio Demon far down the hill where they resided.
Alastor felt the air in his lungs rush out from the impact. The Short King treaded over as he gripped the collar of his shirt tightly.

"You manipulative BITCH! You fucking conniving peice of shit. You don't deserve Charlie. OH AND DONT FORGET.. YOUR IN MY HOUSE BITCH!"

Lucifer got carried away with the thoughts of killing Alastor, he almost came close to it. He was pummeling Alastor to the ground over and over as blood was rushing out of his mouth. Alastor coughed more up.. Lucifer finally stopped. Alastor strained himself as he said hoarse,

"Why the hesitation.. Isn't this what you wanted, My King?.."

Lucifer slightly groaned, sitting beside the very injured Demon. He responded in a broken tone,

"It was.. but it's not worth it. Because.. Alastor.."

Lucifer turned to Alastor with his eyes swollen with tears. The Radio Demon looked into the Short Kings eyes that were swallowing him up with sadness, fear, and retaliation.

"Dont.."

Alastor said, his voice glitching and straining in pain.

"Although this is a strange situation.. I just can't bear to hear those words."

Alastor said, losing his tone of happiness, but still his smile remained.
Lucifer tilted his head, saying,

"What Words?.. I was just gonna say. You deserve a lot more. I've treated you.. You saved my daughter, Kept this Hotel Running.. You do get some credit.."