ᴀꜱᴍᴏᴅᴇᴜꜱ'ꜱ ᴘʟᴀʏ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7.

WARNINGS: Slight Smut and Gore.

⚠️NOT MY ART/FANART ⚠️

(ignore any grammar errors or mistakes <3)
Hope you lovelies enjoy!

___________________________________________

After what seemed like forever, Lucifer finished every single duck. It ended up being 3:21am. He rolled out of the stool and walked into the bedroom. His eyes adjusted to the dark and then spotted Alastor sitting in the chair sipping tea. I just watched him.. Awkwardd.. Lucifer shrugged it off and fell into bed, tired and curled up into the sheets. Within minutes, Lucifer drifted to sleep. Sometime between them, he could feel a prick. But ignored it and would doze right back to sleep. Alastors tea vanished in smoke as he stood. Alastors cane purposely nudged Lucifers cane to the ground. He chuckled quietly to himself. He walked around and then went to the living room. He stared at each creation.. the ducks were all painted in such almost obnoxious but cool looking designs. He seemed to enjoy it. Alastor slowly put his cane aside and painted a duck. It was himself and lucifer. After 2 hours trying to perfect them, they finally looked.. at least somewhat good. He placed them side by side. He placed a bow on Lucifers tail just for shits n giggles. Alastor stood up and gently walked out of the living room and exited the hotel room. He walked down the stairs and looked around. His body sulking through walls and found Asmodeus as if he wasn't intruding privacy.

"You needed me?"

Alastor spoke in the corner of his room. His voice made Asmodeus's stomach sink as he turned around, saying,

"A knock would have been nice, but yes."

Asmodeus seemed to jump slightly. Alastor walked forth towards Asmodeus. He raised a brow. His cane twirled in his hands as he looked up at Asmodeus.
Asmodeus spoke,

"Did you get.. the vial?"

Asmodeus said hesitantly to say the last word with noise. Alastor tilted his head, then realized. He pulled it out and gently handed it over.

"Here, is it enough? Why is it you need it again?"

Asmodeus looked into the vial filled with bright yellow liquid. Angelic blood, not just any.. Lucifers. He smiled brightly at this and said.

"Nothing for you to worry about.. And Its Just about enough.. Thanks, that'll be all. You guys can leave in the morning. It was a pleasure doing business with you."

Asmodeus extended a hand out as Alastor smiled brightly, shaking it back, responding with,

"Pleasures all mine."

Asmodeus and Alastor exchanged Shakes as they both turned away and parted ways. Alastor turned into smoke, and a small Deer squeal was left behind ringing into Asmodeus's ears. He slithered through the doorway and into the hotel room.
He went through the living room and walked into the bedroom. Lucifer still slept soundly. Blood trickled down his neck, and Alastor walked over.. he kneeled down.. the urge was too hard to resist as he licked up the blood and sucked on the wound. Lucifer shivered, his lips parted, and let out a soft, small moan. Alastor reeled back in somewhat shock. Lucifer started to grab out forward, trying to grab something. He had his eyes closed, causing him to miss multiple times before finally landing on Alastors head. He pulled Alastor back to his neck. Alastor, without a doubt, slowly climbed onto Lucifer. got under the covers and licked all along his neck, mostly the wound that still had drops of blood leaking from it. Alastor started to suck on it more. Extending his arms out onto Lucifers wrists and putting them together, then holding them together with one hand and pulling them above his head. Lucifer moaned quietly, enjoying this. Alastor didn't find the noises so fond, but the blood made up for it. This lasted for 10 minutes before he finally backed off. His tongue was slightly numb, and there were huge hickeys on Lucifers neck. Alastor slowly slid off Lucifer and to the other side of the bed. Alastor loved the angelic blood he could faintly taste in his mouth. Lucifer felt like he was in heaven and slept very well after that. Alastor just stared into the deep depths of nothing. Breathing heavily.. After 2 more hours or so, the sun started to rise through the windows. Causing Alastor to get up and stare outside, it's super fun for him to watch. Lucifer slowly woke up, noticing his neck hurt a lot. He ignored it as his hand waved across his neck, causing the aching portions on his neck to heal.

Lucifer frog-eyed blinked and just laid there looking up at The ceiling.

"Al?"

Lucifer said softly. Alastor turned around, seeing Lucifer slowly turn his head over to him.

"Yes?"

Alastor walked over, twirling his cane around and landing it down on the ground harshly as he leaned on it, staring over Lucifer.

"Was I dreaming last night, or were you really -"

Alastor hushed Lucifer with his finger, saying,

"Sadly, not my most proudest moment. Now get a move on, my dear! We are on our way to visit the next overlord."

Lucifer was surprised, he didn't know Alastor would do that. He then groaned, getting up tiredly. With a snap of his fingers, the hotel room was nice and clean, and his stuff was God knows where in hell.

"There, see? All done. Now, may I go back to bed? It's so early, too early."

Alastor laughed, saying.

"Sure, but you should go check on your ducks."

Lucifer raised a brow. He totally forgot about them and didn't clean them up. But now that Alastor mentioned something about them.. He got up out of bed and saw the ducks. Aweee, how cute! There were two ducklings that looked like Alastor and Lucifer. Lucifer was so dazzled by this. He stared at them in shock and happiness for 5 minutes straight. He finally stopped and made all the other ducks vanish except the two that were identical to the Short King and The Radio Demon. The king got up and trotted over to Alastor. He pinned the duck that had Lucifer painted on it onto his shoulder. The short king had the demons duck on his shoulder. They matched each other, and Lucifer loved it. The Radio Demon wasn't all that happy but went with it anyway.

"Come on, let's get going."

Alastor started walking off. Lucifer walked along but had to dash forward every now and then to keep up.
Alastor laughed at the short king for this. Under his breath, of course.

"So where are we going?"

Alastor felt slightly disgusted by the thought but cleared his throat, saying,

"To meet another overlord.. or more."

Lucifer rolled his eyes, saying,

"No, duh, which ones, I meant?"

Alastor hissed, saying,

"The Vee's to be particular."

Lucifers raised a brow, and he said,

"What's so bad about them?"

Alastor looked away, saying,

"Nothing of your concern! Now let's keep walking."

Alastor shoved the short king forward with his cane. Lucifer snickered at him as they were out on the streets walking by. Many demons reeled back in shock, and others fear.

___________________________________________

My fingers hurts and it's like 3am, oopsies.

leave suggestions, questions, and who knows? I might answer them or add your suggestions in the story!

Word Count: 1167!!