𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢. 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.

WARNINGS: Gore, Fluff, A bit more Angst.

⚠️THE ART IS NOT MINE!⚠️

Continued from chapter 1.

___________________________________________

Lucifer slowly leaned back. He sighed looking at the ceiling with his back on the bed.
He fiddled with his fingers unsure of what to do. He felt guilt and regret.
Lucifer sat back up with his head reeling. Soon he stood up and walked forth. He opened his room door and went out. Locking it behind him and looking around. Angel Dust wasn't in the lobby, Neither was Husk. And Nifty, God knows where Nifty is. Vaggie and Charlie wasn't here either. The lights in the building were either dimmed or off. Lucifer walked down the dark halls and down into the lobby further. Then he walked over to the couch and sat on it. Extending his legs onto it.
He wondered what he could do to make up for what he was feeling right now. He trailed off into his thoughts..

"Hello~"

A hushed and static like voice brought Lucifer out of his thoughts. A shadow beamed on the floor from behind Lucifer. He turned around looking up at The Pale Red Demon.

"Oh.. you.."

Alastor then said with a delighted tone that stupid iconic smile.

"Of course Me, who else could it have been?"

Lucifer didn't say much to that. He then pulled Alastor down to his level by tugging on his collar. Alastor didn't really like this but went along with it.

"I just wanted to say.. I'm sorry."

Alastor winced hearing his voice.
Lucifer then examined his face and seeing the wounds still healing.
Lucifer gently waved his hand across them, healing them.

"Apology accepted."

Alastor said quickly as he pulled up away from Lucifers grasp, dusting himself off, again.
Alastor touched his own face gently, feeling that there wasn't any open wounds anymore. Alastor then asked.

"Why the change of Heart?"

Alastor walked over sitting on the couch at the very end. Lucifers legs still crossed and placed onto the couch.
Lucifer answered softly looking at Alastor still.

"Just couldn't handle the guilt."

Alastor didn't make eye contact, but could understand His situation.

"Hey Alastor, Do you.. ever feel remorse for anyone?"

Lucifer asked out of the blue. Alastor twisted his neck looking at Lucifer. He squinted his eyes then widened them saying,

"Hardly. since I've been down here, maybe once or twice. Why, my King?"

Lucifer gulped loudly hearing that last part.. those words coming out of Alastors mouth was so comforting and made Lucifer feel like he had power.

"Just curious."

Alastor could see the smile on Lucifer, for once he enjoyed it?..

"You should get rest."

Alastor spoke as he got up walking over to Lucifer. Next thing Lucifer knows is he is in his hotel room in his bed. Alastor gently tossing a blanket out of thin air over Lucifer, from lucifers perspective.

"Thank you, Al."

Alastor squinted at the nickname. Lucifer felt happy.. he hasn't been like this in quite some time.

"Don't mention it."

Alastor said walking off, gentle tapping against the wood of his cane. His footsteps echoed further and further
away. Lucifer dozed off, his eyes fluttering closed.

(Time skip)

Lucifer woke up with his head aching a tad. He slowly fluttered his eyes open and leaned up against the headboard of the bed. His messy blonde hair falling into his face. He pushed his hair back as he stood up walking to the bathroom and fixing it into his iconic hairstyle.
After 5 minutes he walked out of the bathroom then out his room. He gently trotted downstairs to find Husk, Nifty, And Alastor down in the lobby. He slightly jumped down the flight of stairs In a happy mood. He walked over towards the bar staring at Husk, still not a fan of the decor.

"Heyy.. Hunk?-"

Lucifer had forgotten his name and all of a sudden Angel Dust came into Lucifers view with a smile raising his brow. Husk then said correcting him.

"Husk, It's Husk."

Lucifer then coughed off his embarrassment saying,

"Husk, mind If I ask a favor?"

Angel Dust waved the two off without saying a word and seemingly in a rush.

"Depends, What's up?"

Husk was cleaning out glasses.
Lucifer still raised a brow at Angel Dust but ignored it as he spoke to Husk.

"Is Alastor, affectionate?"

Husk stopped in his tracks. Staring deep at Lucifer and waited to see if he was joking.

"Your serious?"

Husk said with a brow raised, almost shock.

"Haha of course not!"

Lucifer said kind of even more embarrassed. Guess Alastor isn't like that. Husk laughed going back to cleaning the glass.
Lucifer then stood up walking towards the couch staring over at Alastor who was reading.

"Hey Alastorr-"

Lucifer dragged on, he wanted to start a conversation but didn't know how.

"Lucifer."

Alastor responded still reading with his leg overlapping the other.

"Whatcha reading?"

Lucifer said with a slight awkward smile.
Alastor huffed slamming the book down and vanished it into thin air.

"Why do you wanna know?"

Lucifer slightly jumped at the sudden action.

"Just curious!-"

Lucifer said with a slight chuckle kind of scared but at the same time interested.

"Say, you busy this afternoon?"

Alastor twisted his neck towards lucfier.

"I could cancel some things."

Lucifer smiled liking that answer as he said

"Cool...Cool.. so, meet me in my room later tonight?"

Alastor didn't quite like the idea of being alone with the king of hell in his room, but his curiosity got the best of him.

"See you there."

Alastor said turning back around and pulling the book back onto his lap from thin air. Lucifer smiled at this and was super excited, he ran off and speeded up the stairs into his room...

___________________________________________

I wonder what he has planned 👀

Hope you guys are well fed after this one.

Next chapter will be what happens tonight :)

Like I said before, LEAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR QUESTIONS YOU HAVEE ,<3

please and thank you dears.

Smut chapters will be coming up don't worry you horny fans <3

Word Count: 1023