𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6.

WARNINGS: Angst, Fluff, and Gore.

⚠️NOT MY ART/FANART⚠️

Ignore any grammar errors or mistakes<3

Enjoyy!
___________________________________________

Jokes on you, Alastor never slept that night. He never sleeps at all, even.
As time passed and the sun started to rise through the window. Alastor was pacing back and forth in the room. Lucifer slowly woke up, his eyes blinking open. He pulled himself up straight as he laid his back against the headboard of the bed.

"Al, what are you doing?"

Lucifer asked, rubbing his eyes and yawning tiredly.

"Nothing."

Alastor responded, still pacing back and forth. He had a bit of annoyed demeanor.

"Doesn't seem like nothing~?"

Lucifer coo'ed out. Alastor snapped his neck, squinting his eyes.

"It's nothing to worry about!"

Alastor looked away, his eyes slightly opening again but seemingly hooded.

"Sure.."

Lucifer yawned once more, getting up and out of bed. Alastor stopped in his tracks and looked out the window. Lucifer, with his impulsive thoughts, took the best of him, and he walked over towards Alastor, and he gently brushed his fingers along his sides. Within a few seconds, he gently tightened his claws on Alastors' side. Alastor made a fawn squeak to this and quickly snarled to keep away the embarrassing noise he made. He turned around and shoved him away with the back end of his cane.
Lucifer took the hit but had a curious smile.

"What was that?"

Alastors ears went back as he hissed
hissed through his teeth speaking,

"Nothing, as I said before."

Lucifer raised a brow, much more interested and curious.

"Sure, as I said before."

Lucifer spoke as if he was trying to one up Alastor. Alastors' ears flattened completely before rising up to hear Static waves come through the radio.

"Good morning, you two. I've seen you guys enjoyed yourselves last night."

A person would chuckle lightly through the radio.

"Say, how did that feel? Being so close to each other, feeling petty for one another?"

Silence. There was nothing to be said after that. Alastor looked at Lucifer, Lucifer looked at Alastor. Both of them waited for each other to say something, anything.

"It's boring when it's just me talking. Come on."

The voice spoke through the static again.
Finally, lucifer spoke up,

"It was unexpectedly nice, better than nice, actually.."

Alastor raised a brow. He didn't know what to think of this.

"Ooh~ And You Alastor?"

Lucifer slowly turned his head at Alastor, waiting for him to reply.. Only to hear,

"Nothing was felt."

Lucifer kind of felt hurt by this but ignored it.

"Ooh owch-"

The person on the radio said once more.

"Moving on. We would like it if you could go pay a visit to.. the one and only asshole Valentino."