ᴄᴀʀɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17.

WARNINGS!: ⚠️SMUT!!⚠️ , Vague Gore.

⚠️NOT MY ART/FANART ⚠️

This is continuing off Chapter 16! :D

Ignore any grammar errors or mistakes <3)
Hope you lovelies enjoy!

(Also, no Alastor wasn't moaning in Chapter 16. it was Lucifer. But I meann-)

I apologize in advance that I didn't post this earlier, but here it is! once more, sorry for the delay! ^^
___________________________________________

Lucifers breathing became ragged, his actions frantic and erotic. The moans that escaped Lucifers mouth were Alastors leg grinding against his groin. Alastor hated this lewd interaction, but he loved the control he had in this situation. he had the power to make him feel these things, and he could easily take them away. Tentacles started to come into Lucifers view as they wrapped around his neck and his legs. The tentacles tightened around his neck, making him very slightly moan yet grunt.

"So Needy~"

Alastor whispered in Lucifers ear. Lucifers hooded eyes that were glazed with Lust and Desire gently bored into Alastors. The Radio Demon was happy with how he made Lucifer feel. The way he made the Short King want him was pleasing enough. The tentacles around his legs gently pulled him off Alastors leg and onto the table. Objects on the glass table were shoved off. Alastor had his legs spread, his head held high, his smirk downing onto Lucifer, and his hand reaching out onto Chains that clamped down onto Lucifers neck, pulling him gently Lucifer felt himself weaken within the grasp of these tentacles.

"Please.."

Lucifer whispered under his breath. His urges were spilling over the edge. He needed this, and he needed Alastors touch. Lucifers head reeled back, his face warm and tinted with a crimson red, sweat dripped down his pale face.

"Be careful of what you wish for~"

Alastors voice ringed inside of Lucifers head. Alastor stood up, crawling along top the table to Lucifer. He lowered down, biting off the buttons on Lucifer, gently nudging his clothes off with his talented mouth. 'What a fucking sight~' Is all Lucifer could think about. Lucy's clothes fell on the floor, a loose tie still gently wrapped around his neck and on the collar with chains.

"Don't you just love this?"

Alastor said, once more, his words slithering in Lucifers head. With a mumble and a groan came a few slurred sentences that were distributed with lust,

"Fuck, y-yes.. your so .. talented~.."

Alastor slowly slid off his own clothes with his shadow version of himself. Lucifer licked his lips, enjoying this all way too much. Both of their bodies were incredibly close, only a thin layer air stood between them. All of a sudden the door swings open, a Voice with excitement was soon faded into disappointment and shock.

"FUCK-"

Lucifer said under his breath. With some help of magic the both of them were dressed up and stood at the doorway as if nothing had happened.

"Char Char!"

Lucifer said with a smile, some sweat evident, but it wasn't anything that big.

"I- You- Al- Huh?!"

Charlie said confused, she swore she saw them.. doing lewd things.

"What's that, my dear?"

Alastor said, standing behind Lucifer with his freakish smile.

"Nothing.. I guess.."

Charlie said, confused, but then she responded in her usual hyper excitement voice,