ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴜꜱᴛᴏᴍᴇᴅ. 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15.

WARNINGS: Vauge Smut, Gore.

⚠️NOT MY ART/FANART⚠️

Continuing off from Chapter 14, in Alastors room.

___________________________________________

Alastor smiled, saying,

"Yknow.. You're not that bad."

Lucifer laughed, saying,

"Only took you a few days to say that."

Alastor grinned at him. Lucifer then said,

"Hey, wanna see something?"

Lucifer smiled further as he pulled out a rubber duck with a tall neck. It was painted like Alastor.

"Look, it's you!"

Lucifer was snickering and cackling under his breath, making snorting sounds.

"Just when I thought things could get better."

Alastor rolled his eyes. Even with his plastered smile, he enjoyed the teasing. Lucifer then put the duck down and grabbed Alastors arm, pulling him off the couch as he was getting dragged out of his room.. out of the hallway.. out of the lobby.. and out the doors.

"Where are we going exactly? Not like I consent, but whatever."

Lucifer spoke,

"Something happened with the Vee's.. Right? I mean, ever since that whole shit happened, all of.. well, this happened-"

He gestured to Alastor being drenched in sweat still, which is disgusting, might I add. Alastor made a small "Hmm" Noise. With a snap of his fingers, his suit was nice, and Clean.

"So we're going back to them, I'm getting you fixed. I don't wanna become a blood bag."

Lucifer smiled, laughing a bit at his own comment. He felt content with himself. Alastor watched the Short King Prance down the sidewalk. Alastor looked to his left looking through the window to see a Sinner casually fucking another Sinner Roughly inside the building. Alastor turned his head away quickly in discomfort. Oh boy.. They arrived at the V Tower. They entered inside just casually breaking in. Alastor was sitting in a chair, Lucifer patting Alastor telling him to stay there like a dog. Alastor scoffed yet listened.

"So what exactly happened?"

Lucifer looked around, opening cabinets, drawers, anything he could get his hands on as he questioned Alastor.
Alastor just leaned back on the couch. He uttered some words to himself before answering Lucifer with what happened each of those hours with the Vees. Although he probably enjoyed Velvette much more than the rest.

"Do you think it's Val that's doing this then?.."

Lucifer tilted his head, still ransacking through their belongings. Alastor let out another, "Hmm." (🎺) as a response.

"Possibly, but Asmodeus should have no reason to do anything with the Vees. Especially with.. Valentino in their group."

Alastor mumbled out. He could see cameras that played Sex tapes over and over. It made Alastor feel.. for the most part, uncomfortable. Lucifer jolted away from the drawer, he nearly fell backwards. Alastor stood up tilting his head as he walked forth interested on what scared Lucy. His curiosity got the best of him, and he looked inside the Drawer. His ears slightly pinned. His face went pale. Lucifer just stood looking at Alastor, waiting for a reaction of some sort. Alastor grinded his teeth grabbing out a plastic syringe. Only a slim layer of liquid laid at the bottom of it, the same one that was injected in him.

"Al?"

Lucifer said quietly. His head lowering afraid of the syringe Alastor was holding. Alastors hand shaked vaguely as he held it closer to himself.

"Just leave it. We don't need it, right? It's nothing important. I just wanted to see it.."

Lucifer spoke, he hated the idea of Alastor holding it.. The things he could do with it sent a chill down Lucy's spine.
The Radio Demon snapped his head. His back arching over towards Lucifer.

"Nothing important? Do you know what I had to go through? I was forced into Activities I despise."

Alastor came closer. His breathing getting heavier.

"I find it hilarious how you think you have a say in this."

Lucifer slightly treaded backward, saying,

"You're right. I'm sorry, let's just put that down, alright?"

Alastors tongue slipped and lathered along his lips as he responded,

"I think it's about time I show you how I felt.."

Alastor took this upon himself. Feelings and emotions raging over him, like all the strings connected to him were being pulled. Alastors claws gripped tigther around the syringe, his arm reeling backward, ready to jab it into Lucifer. Lucy's heart dropped, his eyes widening in fear. He walked backward, then hit a window. Lucy looked up, his breathing getting ragid and out of rythym.

"Alastor, please don't do th-"

Lucy was cut off by the sharp, intense pain in the side of his neck. Alastor jammed the needle inside of the vein in his neck. Lucifer screamed in pain. The liquid spilled into his bloodstream as Alastor withdrawal the needle out of his neck. Lucifer fell at his knees grasping at the side of his neck that ached with pain.

"W-Why? I should have never trusted you.."

Alastors laugh ringed in Lucifers ears. Like a constant bell that would go off every second.

"You really shouldn't have~"

Alastor crouched down his finger, sliding along The Short Kings neck and up off his chin. Lucifer looked up at Alastor and said,

"You Tacky peice of sh-"

Lucifer was cut off by the doors slamming open from behind them. Vox had arrived.. Alastor stood turning around. They had an intense staring competition. Vox finally yelled out saying,

"Oh this prick is back! What is it this time? Another deal? Another hour to play with you?"

Vox strolled over his hands curling into fists. Lucifer fell to his side, the effects were getting ahold of him. He became sweaty, overheated, claustrophobic.. Lucifer panted on the ground, curled up in a ball. His vision was fogged up by images of Alastor. Suggestive Imagines to be specific.

"Clout Chaser."

Alastor muttered as he came forth, saying,

"No deals here. And for that.. Seven Minutes.. Seven Minutes is all I can spare to play with you~"

Lucifer was groaning and moaning under his breath. I'm trying to keep his composure.. let it end.. please.. Lucifer muttered.

__________________________________________

This was rushed I'm sorry 😔.

leave suggestions and questions and who knows I might answer them or add your suggestions in the story!

The next chapter boutta get fun 😈🙏

Word Count: 1043