ɢᴏᴅ, ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ? ɪ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ..𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

WARNINGS: fluffy smut <3 (Don't get excited, you sillies.).

⚠️NOT MY ART⚠️

Enjoy my lovelies ~

___________________________________________

Alastor knocked on Lucifers door. Letting himself in, he peered round the corner, and then he went inside. He looked around and then saw Lucifer on the couch.
He walked over towards Lucifer, sitting down next to him.

"Alastor!"

Lucifer said, finally noticing Alastor was here.

"Lucifer."

Alastor responded as he sat with his legs overlapping one another, gently bouncing the bottom one.

"Thanks for coming here. I wanted to talk about.. Charlie."

Alastor raised a brow, and he spoke again.

"What about Charlie?"

Lucifer replied,

"I don't think she's proud to call me her Dad.. I want that to change.. I miss my char char."

Alastor huffed, scooting over, saying,

"Do what she asks of then, give her that meeting upstairs."

Alastor had that iconic smile.
Lucifer replied,

"You're right, thanks.."

Lucifer twirled his fingers and had a wine cup. He placed it on the table, and a huge bottle of wine appeared into his grasp, soon pouring the red wine out into his cup. He put the bottle down and gestured the cup for Alastor,

"Want some?"

Alastor huffed, not really a big wine fan, but took up the offer anyway.

"Sure, thanks."

Alastor gently grabbed the cup from Lucifer, occasionally brushing fingers.
Lucifer poured himself one.

"Do you really hate the fact that I'm her dad?"

"No, I just don't approve of your fathering skills."

"That's.. fair, I guess."

They talked for a while. Sometimes, they
Would laugh. They were having a good time and ended up drinking a lot, too.
After 30 minutes of laughing and chattering, Lucifer slowly scooted closer to Alastor and said.

"Yknow, I was hoping.. We could.. Errrhh never mind."

Alastor raised a brow, and he scooted closer as well as he got curious.

"Do go on, dear."

"Well, it's just -"

Lucifer was hesitant but swallowed it down and spoke up,

"If it's okay.. maybe.. one kiss would be nice?"

Alastors ears slightly went back as you could tell there was discomfort in his smile.

"A Kiss?"

Alastor said, not liking that idea. Lucifer responded with,

"Yeah. Just one.. Oh, uh, not on the lips, of course! Ha ha, that would be awkward!"

Alastor huffed feeling way more uncomfortable. Lucifer kept trying to make up for the awkward, embarrassing moment.

"Sorry ha! I would never like.."

He continued,

"Do that. I'm not like that! I just meant like on the cheek or something -"

And this lasted.. for a whole minute.

"Shut up.."

Alastor said, kissing his cheek, hopefully keeping that mouth of his shut, which he did exactly that.
Lucifer was left red, and he gently brushed his fingers across his cheek to feel where Alastor planted his lips. He caressed it like it was something special to him.

"T-Thanks."

Lucifer managed to spat out.

"Don't. Mention. It."

Alastor said between words, meaning it literally.
Lucifer smiled at this he then pulled down onto the couch and laid on his chest.
Alastor was about to throw him off, but lucifer had him pushed down with golden like chains.

"Stay.."

Lucifer quietly said. He caressed Alastors chest.
Alastor hated every bit of this, but with all the alcohol he really didn't care at this point. Lucifer couldn't help it. He gently placed kisses all over Alastors suit. Alastor then started to struggle as Lucifer placed a finger on lips.
This caused Alastor to bite on them, Lucifers angelic blood dripping into Alastors mouth.. It was sweet and bitter.
This managed to stop Alastor from shuffling around. Soon Alastor stopped sucking the blood from the wound he opened on his finger he dozed off quite happy.

"Oh, Al.."

Lucifer said quietly as he took off some of his clothing to see his chest more. Lucifer curled up into his chest, leaning his head into the crook of alastors neck. Lucifers fingers roamed around Alastors chest, much darker than lucifer. He roamed his finger, tracing most of his chest. It seemed to give Alastor shivers as he had his eyes closed. Lucifer loved this and continued to do so. After a while of exploring his chest, he soon fell asleep. Alastor woke back up and grabbed the bottle off the counter, seemingly drowning himself in the wine as it slightly spilled out of the corners of his mouth, leaving a trail down his jawline neck and chest.

They both dozed off into sleep..

___________________________________________

Heyy sorry it wasn't much, I'm working on the next chapter as we speak.

Ignore any grammar errors or etc, I might fix them later. Or I might not.

As always, leave suggestions and questions <3

Please and thank youu

Word Count: 793 words! 🎉