Chapter 4

My first day in this new job.
Should be exciting,but no,it sure is not,it's extremely stressful.
I had to assist the boss,Ahmed,for like thousands of meetings.
He was always soo cold,but he had some surprisingly good humor with his colleagues.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahmed:
"How is she?,Ahmed" my father asked me.
"I have work to focus on,I don't have time for  marriage now, dad." I said.
"I'm growing old,all your siblings are married and also have children,I wanna die knowing my nephew's" Father said.
"Dad don't say stuff like that,I'll think about the girls you asked me to look thru" I lied.
I don't get why I have to get married soo soon,as soon as I reached 18,my parents started looking for a wife for me,they hated the fact that I became CEO and soo busy,so I don't have time for their dumb ideas.
Why can't I just marry when I feel ready to marry?.
A knock on my office door.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"Uhh it's me Aisha,boss" she said.
Aisha Latifa,my new assistant.
"Come in" I said,while I stopped writing.
"Boss I just wanted to say,that you have another meeting at 5 pm" she said,I could sense her stress and anxiety.
"Why are you so stressed?" I asked.
I could see that I had caught her off guard with my question.
"Uhh boss it's just it's my first day of working here and well I think it's normal that I'm stressed." She said.
"Go home" I said.
"Oh sir,I don't need to go home-" I cut her off.
"Go home Aisha" i said.
"But sir-" I cut her off again.
"It isn't a question Aisha" I said.
"Okay boss" She said.
Before she got out of the door she turned to face me.
"Thank you sir..."
She said before she closed the door behind her wavy, silky abaya.
She was a good assistant,she was a good muslimah,and a good person in general.
I should keep my gaze down,but she is quite a beautiful muslimah,Mashallah...
________________________________
Assalamuwalaikum sister's and brother's, in this chapter I did the pov of Ahmed,was it good?
Of course the both of them will have more povs in the future but this is the first POV of Ahmad.
Next Friday,new chapter.
(Ps. I don't know if I'm gonna be able to post next Friday since I will come home from my vacation,so maybe I'll post a new chapter Saturday).