Chapter 9

Our eyes meet,why's he here?,who invited him?,I mean I don't wanna be rude but what is he doing here?.
Ahmed
Now that our gazes have met of course I have to go and say Assalamuwalaikum...
I walk up to him...
Once I was infront of him,his scent overwhelms me...he smelled like...roses...he smelled amazing...and I know I have to keep my gaze down...but he was wearing a black shirt...and he looked amazing in it...
I think he saw how much I was looking up at him...cause he cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck with his right hand.
"Assalamuwalaikum Aisha..."
He said,had I forgot how his voice sounded? Why did it sound soo...soo...amazing suddenly?
I snapped out of whatever I had,and quickly responded with a smile.
"Walaikumassalam Ahmed..."
He smiled back and said
"Well you must be quiet excited since your best friends getting married"
"Oh of course,I am,a lot" I replied.
"Ali is very happy to have married Miriam" he said.
I was a bit surprised "You know Ali?" I asked.
He chuckled,why did he chuckle? And why was chuckle soo...soo...unusual...?
"I'm his brother,of course I know him" he said.
EXCUSE ME WHAT?! DID I HEAR THAT CORRECTLY?! DOES MIRIAM KNOW?!
My head spun with questions.
"What?" I asked.
He chuckled again looking at my reaction.
"You didn't know? Didn't Miriam tell you?"
He said.
SHE KNEW?! I'm gonna kill Miriam.
"Oh..eh no she didn't" I chuckled nervously.
________________________________
Assalamuwalaikum sisters and brothers,hope you guys like this chapter,next chapter on Friday as always,gotta make sure to remind myself 😅.