Chapter 3

I woke up today because of a notification on my phone,it was an anonymous number.
It read: We want you to come work for us.
I have been searching for a job for at least over a year now,and this notification was the notification I was waiting for.
So i sat up,and texted:
Of course,may I get to know further details?.
The company apparently was looking for a new office worker to help them with the new tourist businesses,and I gladly accepted.
The boss of the company,asked me to meet in person,for some "business" reason? Of course I went since well he's gonna be my boss so I wanna have a good relationship with him.
So we agreed to meet in this bar,in the biggest mall in California,South Coast Plaza.
I texted his assistant,to know witch one of these men was my future boss,the assistant told me that he had already seen me, I saw a familiar ,dark hair,6'6,wearing a suit,and MashaAllah pretty good looking.
"Assalamuwalaikum, miss.Aisha" a familiar cold voice said.
"Walaikumassalam" I said,still trying to figure out who it was.
The man,noticed my curiosity and chuckled,
"Ahmed Hamza,I'm Ahmed Hamza,the guy you bumped into at the masjid".
WHAT?!! MY FUTURE BOSS WAS GONNA BE THE AHMAD HAMZA.
I tried regaining composure,even tho I'm sure he saw my shocked face.
"No need to be so shocked miss Aisha" he said with the cold smirk he has.
"Uhm sir may I ask,why did you choose me to work for you?" I asked.
"You're perfect for the role" he said coldly.
We finished the "meeting" talking about the company.
________________________________
Assalamuwalaikum guys!,hope you guys like this chapter,the next chapters will be short but after a few chapters there will be longer chapters.
Next Friday another chapter will be published.