He left Popelina’s side and moved to where the other nobles were standing. None of them had bright expressions on their faces. The Viscount didn’t even greet the other nobles from the southeast faction as he looked around the naval base.

The Palantír strategically still did not reveal the sight of the naval base – it was keeping those of the TBOAH!World in suspense. However no one realized it yet, they were all following the scene and tried to understand what exactly was being implied about these nobles being here.

He then put his hand over his shaking heart. A person’s voice was still echoing in his mind.
‘The shield did not break.’

Cale twitched in surprise and then shook his head and pulled on his stoic mask of impassiveness and pretended to not be bothered by anyone or anything.

He recalled that intense battle. The Viscount who had watched that battle from his castle office could not help but run over here right away.

“What?! He merely said one thing and the nobles had come running to join the battle?!” TBOAH!Choi Han was shocked, he looked toward TBOAH!Alberu, with his gaze he asked TBOAH!Alberu if this was normal. TBOAH!Alberu met TBOAH!Choi Han's gaze and then shook his head in answer. Silent conversation passed between the two of them – they may not have the same friendship like their counterparts did, but the two were close comrades and knew each other very well after fighting against Arm for so many years.   

That person would come here. The northeast region’s Military Commander, Cale Henituse. He would be coming here tonight.

Then the two of them from the TBOAH!World then turned to look at TCF!Alberu who was looking down at Cale with a shamelessly glib grin on his face. Unexpectedly, Cale was also smiling back at TCF!Alberu with an equally as mischievously scammy smile on his face too.

The Viscount recalled what Cale Henituse had said as he walked away from the oval table the last time they had met.
‘If it is the noble’s way to attach themselves to the strong, then you will soon have to decide who you need to attach yourselves to in order to survive.’
He needed to stick to Cale if he wanted to survive. This was his only chance to do that. His, as well as the other nobles, eyes were all continuously looking around. They could not hide their shock. They could barely make things out in the darkness. However, the numerous ships and the soldiers standing in perfect formation let them know just how long they had been training for this battle.

The Palantír revealed the shadowing silhouettes within the darkness beyond were they were all currently assembled. It was a shocking sight.
“Wow…” TBOAH!Cage gasped and Kim Rok Soo sat forward with his eyes bright with anticipation.

‘We’ve been left behind.’
The nobles realized that they had been left behind and that their strengths were puny in comparison. They also realized that they were not even in that person’s eyes. That was why they were here, waiting for the strong to arrive.

“Great… Cale you did a good job of putting them in their place!”
“Oh, please… this was nothing! Keep watching!” Cale casually clicked his tongue and rudely replied to Rok Soo's praise.

The video communication device in young lady Amiru’s arms flashed at that moment. She turned toward her mother and started to speak.
“He’s coming.”
The nobles all became nervous at her statement.

TCF!Rosalyn began to smile – she could already imagine the anticipation that would have seized everyone who overheard Lady Amiru's words – she couldn’t help admiring Cale ability to make people anticipate his arrival to this degree. Even she felt her pulse quickening with expectant restless energy. This was not a battle she had participated in, so she was really looking forward to seeing it for herself.