***

Judging by the way Jennie gets out of bed, as soon as Rose enters the room, she was waiting for her.

-Tell me, what the fuck are you doing?- Jennie quickly closes the distance, coming close to the girl and stopping.- I thought you were just crazy, but you're sick, you need to be treated.

Rose wants to walk around the girl in silence, but she blocks her way and grabs her hands:

-What do you want? I don't understand.

-I've already told you. Don't you have to go clean the gym?

-What will it give you?- Jennie tightens her grip on her hands, making it clear that she won't let go.- I won't leave you alone until I get an explanation. What's going on with you? You're sick, aren't you?

The blonde has no reasonable explanation, she would like the interrogation to end.

-I just wanted to. I've said it all, fuck off. Rose pushes her aside and goes to her bed.- She has no desire to answer questions. The girl closes her eyes, calming herself. There is an idea to take another pill. But she won't do it, it's too much.

-Rose, I really don't understand.- Jennie walks up to her, stopping behind her.- I can assume that this is a feeling of ownership, but it's kind of stupid, because you have a girlfriend, and it's like you don't need anything from me. I was the one who stuck to you. I don't have to do this if you're so unhappy with everything. Just explain it to me.

Jennie's demands are reasonable. Her misunderstanding is understandable. Rose should have the answers she wants, but she doesn't have the answers. There is one, though. She has already voiced it, and since this is not enough, the blonde begins to get even more angry, but while she is standing with her back to her roommate, it turns out to hide it.

-Do you want all my attention to be only for you?- Jennie puts her hands on Rose's waist, which makes her whole body tense.

She hits the nail on the head. Rose bites her lip. It's humiliating for her to admit it. And it sounds kind of pathetic.

Rose turns around. When she encounters the eyes opposite, she gets lost, and the anger slowly recedes. Jennie looks at her like that... She has done this more than once. She's looking at it. The brown-haired girl seems to be trying to read something on Rose's face. That look still confuses and makes her nervous.

-Shouldn't you be going?- Rose puts her hands on the girl's forearms.

-Irene will help me: she will call me if there are any problems. Are you only blackmailing your girlfriend?

-Yes, someday I will give her a sock, and she will be free.- Park smiles.

-So.- Jennie licks her lips.- Am I your slave now? I will do whatever you want, communicate with whom you say?

-It sounds interesting. Don't you like it?

-Close the door.- Jennie says, grabbing the edges of her T-shirt. Rose does not move from her place, watching as Kim takes it off and throws it aside.- I hope Irene doesn't call me.

-I'm afraid that this time I will decide whether you go to her or not.- Rose goes to the door to lock it.

Jennie takes off her jeans and lies down on the bed. Rose comes over and looks at the girl in silence for a while.

-Are you going to look at me or will you do something?- Kim reaches behind her to take off her bra.

-Now you could do the same with your boyfriend.