Chapter 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ Smokescreen is taking an awful amount of time to drop the girls back at the barnbarn… ” Ratchet muttered, as he received an incoming request for a ground bridge from Optimus and his team.

He decided to track Smokescreen’s signal and get a fix on his coordinates and noticed that it was still at the barn and wasn’t moving.

He checked Smokescreen’s life signal and was horrified to see that it was quite low.

Optimus stepped out of the ground bridge with Arcee, Bulkhead and Bumblebee behind them.

“ Were you successful? ” He asked them.

“ The cons managed to escape. We didn’t manage to retrieve the stolen items. By the way, where is Smokescreen and Aqua and K? ” Arcee looked around and looked at the couch where the three children were still snoring.

“ That’s the problem. Smokescreen was bringing the girls back to the barn they were staying in, but he was taking a long time to come back. His position still hasn’t changed and his life signal has decreased significantly, ” Ratchet explained.

“The kid may be in serious trouble. We need to check on him immediately,” Bulkhead rushed.

“ And the girls, ” Arcee added on.

“ Ratchet, open a ground bridge to Smokescreen’s current position and prepare sick bay, ” he told the medic, as he did what was told.

( Skpskoop toop )

“ Wake up, human, ” a voice commanded.

K hesitantly opened her eyes.

“ Like I said the first time, and I'll say it again, hush up, you ain't my mom, but first tell me where I am, ” K said while grasping her surroundings.

Right in front of her face was none other than Puppy dog.

K felt weightless and looked down.

She was being suspended in the air, with two chains tightly wrapped around her wrists, the only thing holding her up.

“ Hey Crap dog, quit staring at me like a pedo, this ‘chaining prisoners up’ already seems like you guys have a chaining kink, I'm gay and uninterested. Just don't join Crappy boi is what I'm saying, being a minor is already tough enough, ” K said.

“ I don’t quite understand your chatter, human. So, I advise you to keep your ‘insults’ to a minimum, ” he warned.

“ As if you can ‘InSuLt’ better, you jealous dog, all the words coming out of your smelly mouth ain’ gonna go crap to me. Did you even brush your teeth? Do you guys even do that? Your breath smells and you're all the way over there, that says something about your hygiene, my dear dog, ” K scolded back.

“ Shut up, you! ”

“ YOU shut it, first you chain me up, second you took away my sister and brother, third you are suspending me in the air that seems to me that you guys have nothing better to do in life and lastly you smell AND did not answer my question, I am already being polite enough, ” K growled.

She looked around. “ Now, where is my sister and what have you done to her? ”

“ That is why I told you to cut down on your chatter. You wouldn’t want her to be... Harmed, now would you? ” He smirked.

K started to rage.

“ That's it, Frick being polite, Frick brother’s rules, all you need to do is wait 1 minute YOU FAILED PIECE OF METAL.YOU LOOK PATHETIC, YOU ARE PATHETIC. Seriously, I can't with you, sunscreen. ” She hissed.