Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( K POV )

K had to admit, she had so much fun.

The wind in her face, it reminded her of riding on Xynopt,  the laughter when Bumblebee and Raf were talking to her about their adventures, it was all thrilling.

Except the part when he almost died.

K wishes she could repay Raf and Bee back by taking them on a ride on her Rayquaza, Xynopt. But they unfortunately still had to remain a secret.

The only thing the autobots knew about her and Aqua were the relics they keep.

K also took note of Raf’s intelligence.

He was 12 years old, yet he was in high school.

He was really smart and a child prodigy.

He could understand really advanced mathematics, cybertronian code and even Bumblebee!

K smiled, as it reminded her of Aqua.

Aqua would love to be friends with him and Ratchet, that is, if Ratchet would like to have friends as well.

He seems to be more focused on his work than having friends.

( ime kip to Aqua POV )

Smokescreen had the bright idea to invite the rest of the kids and their respective guardians for a small get together.

Smokescreen contacted Arcee and Bulkhead to meet outside their base.

As they were about to head over there themselves, Aqua saw a small droplet plonk onto Smokescreen’s window.

Then came another.

And soon enough, it was a fall.

“ It’s raining! ” Aqua squealed in delight.

“ What’s rain? ” Smokescreen asked.

“ Kinda hard to explain. But just enjoy the moment! And I think I have a brilliant game idea in mind… ” Aqua grinned mischievously as the rain turned into a downpour.

* K POV *

K noticed that it was raining and grinned, knowing what Aqua was thinking about.

She had received the message from Aqua just a minute earlier saying to meet up outside base to have a bonding session with the other autobots and the children.

They were also lucky to receive wifi from their new friends.

( smol tim sip to everyone @ the base )

Raf said that since it was raining, they better stop at his house so they can go and put on his raincoat and boots to keep themselves dry.

He had a bunch of extra in his house and picked up ponchos for Jack, Miko and K, but Aqua assured him that she and K didn’t require rain attire as their clothing was already suited for the rain and they wanted to enjoy the rain.

So Raf brought some extra towels.

She texted this to Aqua so they won’t have to cancel their plans.

They drove back to base and found Miko and Jack battling each other in racing.

Aqua was there, watching.

“ Oh sweet! Our gear’s here! ” Miko knocked Jack’s virtual car off the road, put down the controller and ran over to Raf, who was carrying all the rain gear.