Chapter 4

( Rex pov )

Rex returned to the barn shortly after the girls left.

He was carrying a basket full of berries to feed their Pokémon later.

He walked over to where the girls were supposed to sleep to make sure they were asleep and not doing something else.

But they weren’t there. Rex dropped his baskets of berries in shock.

He gasped.

His siblings were missing.

Again.

He didn’t have any communication device to contact them, so he decided to look around town.

What if they got kidnapped? What if they’re being held hostage from some ransom? What if they got lost?

*Autobots POV*

The end of the portal came into view and the autobots and the two girls walked out.

As soon as they got out, Aqua and K began to feel dizzy and nauseous.

Probably a side effect of teleporting using their technology.

They never had any problems teleporting with their teleportation stones.

K adjusts her scarf, burying her face further into her scarf.

Aqua squeezes her hand tighter, as they both look around.

They appear to be in some rock walled base with a whole bunch of technology around.

The roof was really really high up and the floor had a giant symbol that looked like a face.

It was similar to the ones on Optimus’s chest, except bigger.

They saw an orange and white robot turn around from some computers and looked at them.

A bulky green robot appeared behind them and a white, blue and a bit of red robot, who was tapping on the orange and white robot’s shoulder, looked at Optimus.

“ Sis… I don't like this… ” Aqua slightly whined.

K just squeezed her hand back despite both their hands turning white.

“ Ugh, two more? Having three already is enough. ” the orange and white one grumbled. Arcee bent down to the two girls.

“ That’s Ratchet, our field medic. He’s quite grumpy at times, so just give him some time to adjust to this new arrangement. Especially since you made Megatron annoyed, I’m sure he’ll be annoyed with you in a few minutes. ” Arcee explained.

“Ratchet, these two human children are the cause of the energy surge. They are the ones who keep the ancient relics. ” Optimus explained.

Aqua was mesmerized by all the technology that surrounded the place. They even saw a random TV, table and couch in the corner. 

“ Wait, what do you mean by two more? ” Aqua asked.

“ We already have five other human allies. Their names are Jack, Rafael, Miko, Agent Fowler and June, Jack’s mother. You will meet them in a few more hours tomorrow. Now, it is paramount that we get you back to your house. I learned that human children need at least 8 hours of sleep and it's currently 4.15am. ” Ratchet explained.

“Children?” K scoffed.

“Ratchet, I wouldn’t want to mess with them if I were you. They spent a good thirty minutes hostage insulting and roasting Megatron, Starscream and Knockout,” Arcee warned, beaming at us.