Chapter 3

A/N: severe roasting of characters up ahead XD

~

It was 3am in the morning.

Rex had left the barn earlier to collect berries for their Pokémon thirty minutes earlier so as to not get caught, and Aqua had woken up.

She heard a strange noise outside, kinda like a car’s engine.

She woke K up and said she couldn’t sleep.

K was grumpy and Aqua dragged her out of the barn, much to K’s utter dismay.

Aqua pulled her up, held her hand and ran to the town.

K was still mad at Aqua for dragging her there.

“ I’m sorry, K. I woke up to some rumbling noise and got scared. Brother Rex went to get berries and I couldn’t go back to sleep, ” she explained.

That’s when she heard the familiar rumbling noise again.

A bright light shone at them and K hissed like a vampire while Aqua shielded her eyes with her free hand.

Behind them, was a red Aston Martin car.

“ What are you two little ladies doing out here alone? ” The car spoke.

K,who is clearly not a morning person, sarcastically replied with “ Not stalking 2 minors, that's what's up. ”

Aqua covered K’s mouth immediately, K did not bother to escape or struggle and accepted defeat.

Despite their tiredness, both girls broke out into a run, they ran to a nearby forest.

K being dragged by Aqua and the Aston Martin car right on their tails.

“ Get back here and let me give you a lift home. ” it said in a suspicious voice.

It appeared to be male.

“ We are homeless, you idiot! ” K snarkily replied before being tugged harder by Aqua.

Aqua chuckled as they continued to run but realized that K managed to get out of her grip and overtook her.

Aqua was struggling to run and was far behind K.

K kept motioning her to catch up.

Aqua was impressed.

Even though it was super early in the morning, she had the energy to run …Or Aqua was that slow and weak.

The red Aston Martin was catching up to Aqua and was so close to running over her.

“ Come here you little vermin! ” the vehicle spoke again, this time with a hint of anger in the tone.

“ You lay a finger on us and you are gonna be considered a pedo to the universe! ” K replied

“ Hey, that's a bit rude! ” the car shouted back.

“ And stalking 2 female minors in the middle of a forest at 2am is not? ” This time, Aqua decided to join in, helping K to reply.

“ Touché. ” the car replied.

K ran towards Aqua, grabbed her hand, and zoomed ahead.

Aqua squealed at the sudden speed.

However, Aqua tripped over an invisible rock so dramatically, it was worthy of an Oscar.

She was laying back as the red car suddenly transformed into a giant robot!

K looked back and stopped running after hearing a metal sound from the robot and when her sister’s hand slipped away from her’s.

Aqua gasped. This world is really weird, she thought.