I'm sick of it! ⏯ H.S.

The studio lights glared down on One Direction as they settled into their seats for yet another interview. The atmosphere was lively, with the boys joking and bantering amongst themselves as the cameras rolled.

The interviewer, a well-known TV host with a reputation for probing questions, wasted no time diving into the interview. "So, Harry," she began with a sly grin, "rumour has it you've been cozying up to quite a few celebrity ladies lately. Care to share any details?"

Harry chuckled, used to the teasing by now. "Oh, you know how it is. Just friendly encounters."

The interviewer raised an eyebrow. "Friendly encounters with Taylor Swift, Kendall Jenner, and who knows who else? You're quite the ladies' man, aren't you?"

The other boys exchanged glances, sensing Harry's discomfort. Liam cleared his throat. "Come on now, let's not go there. Harry's just a charming guy, that's all."

The interviewer pressed on, relentless. "But Harry, you do have a reputation as a bit of a womanizer, don't you? Always spotted with a different girl on your arm."

Harry's smile faltered slightly, his frustration simmering beneath the surface. "It's not like that," he insisted. "I value my friendships with everyone, regardless of gender."

"But the tabloids love to paint you as a heartbreaker," the interviewer persisted.

Louis leaned forward, his tone firm. "That's enough. Harry's not a womaniser. He's a respectful guy who treats everyone with kindness."

Niall nodded in agreement. "Yeah, he's one of the most genuine people I know. It's unfair to label him like that."

The interviewer seemed taken aback by the sudden defence from the rest of the band. She quickly changed the subject, but the tension lingered in the air throughout the remainder of the interview.

Once the cameras stopped rolling, the boys gathered around Harry, offering words of support. "You alright, mate?" Liam asked, placing a hand on Harry's shoulder.

Harry forced a smile, nodding. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired of the same old narrative, you know?"

Zayn gave him a sympathetic look. "It's rubbish, but don't let it get to you. We know who you are, and that's what matters."

Harry's facade cracked, and he let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks, guys. I appreciate it."

PART 2

The evening had settled into a calm rhythm as the boys lounged in the living room, the TV flickering with the evening news. Harry sat amidst his bandmates, trying to shake off the earlier interview, but his mind kept drifting back to the uncomfortable questions and accusations.

As they watched, a breaking news banner flashed across the screen, accompanied by a familiar image of Harry and Caroline Flack, followed by another of him and Selena Gomez. Harry's heart sank as the news anchor began speculating about his romantic escapades.

"For fuck's sake," Harry muttered under his breath, his frustration boiling over. He stood up abruptly, causing the others to turn towards him in concern.

"What's wrong, mate?" Louis asked, noticing the tension in Harry's voice.

Harry clenched his fists, his jaw tight with anger. "This is ridiculous! They're making up stories again, twisting everything to fit their narrative."

Liam placed a comforting hand on Harry's shoulder. "I know it's frustrating, but we'll get through this together."

Harry shook his head, feeling the weight of the constant scrutiny bearing down on him. "I'm sick of it! Sick of being painted as someone I'm not!"

Zayn stepped forward, his voice gentle but firm. "You're not alone, Harry. We're here for you, no matter what."

Harry took a deep breath, trying to steady his racing thoughts. "I just... I hate it. I hate feeling like I'm constantly under a microscope."

Niall nodded in understanding. "It's not fair, mate. But we know the truth, and that's all that matters."

With his friends' support, Harry's anger began to ebb away, replaced by a sense of gratitude for their unwavering loyalty.

"Thanks, guys," he said softly, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

They shared a moment of solidarity before retreating to the kitchen, leaving the TV and the sensationalised news behind. Harry leaned against the counter, his breathing slowing as he let the weight of the world slip away, if only for a moment.

Louis approached him cautiously. "You feeling any better?"

Harry nodded, exhaustion washing over him. "Yeah, thanks. Just needed to get that off my chest."

The others gathered around him, offering words of comfort and reassurance. They knew the toll that constant scrutiny took on Harry, and they were determined to stand by him through it all.

After a few minutes, Harry's shoulders relaxed, and he let out a sigh of relief. "I think I'm okay now."

Liam grinned, clapping him on the back. "That's the spirit! Now, who's up for some Toy Story?"

The tension lifted as they made their way back to the living room, leaving the stresses of the outside world behind. Together, they settled in for a night of laughter and camaraderie, grateful for the bond that held them together through thick and thin.