What if I'm not strong enough. ⏯ H.S. [TW]

TW - suicide mention

Harry sat quietly in the dimly lit living room of their rented house, his gaze fixed on the flickering flame of a lone candle. The rest of the One Direction boys gathered around him, sensing the weight of his silence.

Louis cleared his throat, breaking the tension. "You okay, mate?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.

Harry sighed, his shoulders slumping. "I don't know, Lou. I just... I've been feeling really down lately."

Liam frowned, taking a seat beside Harry. "What's been bothering you, Haz? You know you can talk to us about anything."

Niall and Zayn nodded in agreement, their expressions reflecting their worry for their friend.

"It's just... everything," Harry admitted, running a hand through his hair. "The pressure, the constant scrutiny... Sometimes it feels like I can't breathe."

Zayn reached out, placing a hand on Harry's shoulder. "We all feel the pressure, mate. But you don't have to carry it all on your own."

Harry shook his head. "But what if I'm not strong enough? What if I can't handle it?"

Niall leaned forward, his voice gentle. "Harry, none of us are invincible. It's okay to struggle sometimes. We're here for you, no matter what."

Tears welled up in Harry's eyes as he looked around at his bandmates, overwhelmed by their support. "I just... I don't want to let anyone down. I don't want to disappoint the fans or let the boys down."

Liam placed a reassuring hand on Harry's knee. "You could never disappoint us, Harry. We're proud of you, no matter what."

Louis nodded fervently. "Exactly. We're a team, remember? We'll get through this together."

Harry sniffled, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Thank you, guys. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Zayn squeezed Harry's shoulder. "Anytime, mate. We've got your back."

Harry's mind raced with the unspoken, evil thoughts he possessed. But, with a open heart and the evident, unwavering support from his bandmates, he opened up to them.

"I... I want to kill myself sometimes," Harry admitted, his voice barely above a whisper.

A collective gasp filled the room, followed by a heavy silence as the gravity of Harry's words settled over them.

Liam was the first to react, his expression one of shock and concern. "Harry... mate, why didn't you tell us sooner?"

Harry shrugged, a bitter laugh escaping his lips. "I didn't want to burden you guys with my problems. I thought I could handle it on my own."

Louis shook his head, his voice firm. "Harry, we're your friends. We're here to help you through anything, no matter how tough it gets."

Niall nodded in agreement, his eyes filled with compassion. "You're not alone, Harry. We'll get through this together."

Zayn reached out, gently taking Harry's hand in his own. "You mean everything to us, Harry. We'll do whatever it takes to help you feel better."

Tears welled up in Harry's eyes as he looked around at his bandmates, overwhelmed by their unwavering support. "I'm sorry, guys. I didn't mean to worry you."

Liam squeezed Harry's shoulder reassuringly. "There's nothing to apologize for, mate. We just want to make sure you're okay."

Louis nodded fervently. "Exactly. We're here for you, no matter what."

With his bandmates by his side, Harry felt a glimmer of hope flicker to life within him. Despite the darkness that threatened to consume him, he knew that as long as he had his friends by his side, he would never have to face his demons alone. And with their love and support guiding him, he was determined to embrace hope and keep fighting, one day at a time.