Focus on me. ⏯ N.H.

Niall fidgeted nervously in his seat as the bright studio lights bore down on him, intensifying the buzz in his head. The interview room felt stiflingly warm, the air thick with anticipation. It was just another day in the whirlwind of One Direction's hectic schedule, but today, something felt different.

Harry glanced over at his bandmate, concern flickering in his eyes. He could sense Niall's unease, the way his hands shook slightly and his breaths came in shallow gasps. "You alright, mate?" Harry murmured, his voice barely audible above the chatter of the crew.

Niall forced a weak smile, attempting to mask the storm brewing inside him. "Yeah, just a bit... overwhelmed, I guess," he admitted, his voice tinged with uncertainty.

Liam, perceptive as ever, leaned in closer, his expression soft with empathy. "We got you, Nialler," he reassured, placing a comforting hand on Niall's shoulder. "We're all in this together."

Before Niall could respond, the interviewer approached, a friendly smile plastered on her face. "Ready, boys?" she asked, her voice projecting across the room.

Niall nodded hesitantly, his heart racing with anticipation. As the questions began, he struggled to focus, the noise around him blurring into an overwhelming cacophony. Every flash of the camera, every click of the microphone felt like a jolt to his senses, threatening to engulf him entirely.

Suddenly, it became too much. Niall's chest tightened, panic gripping him like a vice. He tried to speak, but the words caught in his throat, suffocated by the chaos of his own mind.

Sensing his distress, Louis sprang into action, shooting a meaningful glance at his bandmates. With practiced ease, they rallied around Niall, forming a protective barrier against the onslaught of stimuli.

Harry reached for Niall's hand, his touch grounding and steady. "Focus on me, Nialler," he murmured, his voice a soothing balm against the storm.

Liam positioned himself in front of Niall, shielding him from the blinding lights with his own body. "Just breathe, mate," he coached, his voice a steady rhythm in the chaos.

Louis moved closer, his presence a reassuring anchor in the midst of the storm. "You're doing great, Niall," he encouraged, his words a lifeline in the sea of uncertainty.

And Zayn, ever the silent guardian, stood sentinel by Niall's side, his unwavering support a silent promise of solidarity.

Together, they weathered the storm, their bond unbreakable in the face of adversity. And as the interview drew to a close, Niall felt a sense of gratitude wash over him, knowing that no matter how overwhelming the world may seem, he would always have his bandmates by his side.