He walked with Bohdi and Garrick, walking just a step ahead of them, everyone literally partign as he walks pass, everyone knows not to get in his way.

On the other side of the room I see Imogen with Liam helping him carry some of his books. He looked...well.

I happen to look back at Xaden who.. was looking at me then Liam..Shit.. If looks could Kill I swear Liam would be mush.. literal bloody pile IF that of mush.

I saw the shadows slowly swirling around his arm as he eyes him, I thought he might actually try killing him..

" Xaden." I try, I try like hell to reach him. I beg, plead, hell, I imagine trying to find him.

And it works. I feel almost like a burst, a give. I see him freeze, tense so hard his shadows get cut off and he grips the edge of the table for just a second, I can feel him trying to close it out. 

" Xaden..please... please listen.." I beg.

I see him grip the table tighter, he's trying...he's really trying though I was able to keep hold.. against him... was I really that strong or was he... that weak? Because of me.

" Xaden... Please just let me explain, or talk to me...look at me.."

I see his shoulders slump slightly at my pleads and I thought for just a second I had him, he'd listen...

Until I see it.

I saw him in the woods.... ofcourse where we'd always go ' our spot' to be more clear where he found me, where the meeting was.... I saw him finding the thick branches for Liam.

I felt it....

I felt the... feeling... that I was feeling... the happiness that made him freeze.

He whipped his head to the infirmary and he ran as his heart skips a beat no... two. He felt the longing.... the feeling I had when I told him I wish our dragons were bonded.

He went in, and whipped the door open, whipped and there we were... Liam smiling as he kisses me, the faint hum I didn't even knew I made.. I felt like a dagger was stabbing me repeatedly.

I gasp, gripping my chest. Sawyer, Ridoc and Hetta look at me " Hey.. you good?" Sawyer asks eyeing me.

I didn't even know my eyes were watering, so much so tears stream down my face. I quickly look back to Xaden who was still looking at me, though he blinks a few times looking away...closing me out once more.

" Hey...Freya.." Ridoc says sounding a little more concerned.