"Whatever..." I say.

"You ditched your old friends too?"

"I was dating my old friend and we broke up." I correct him. "Benji was a nice kid? I liked him." He says. "Down to earth kid, no big attitude and asshole personality. He was good to you."

"Benji used to hurt me." I say. I wasnt sure why I said it... I havent told anyone ever. Zade just stared at me.

"Benji what?"

"So maybe he wasnt so kind to me?"

"What do you mean by hurt you? He put his hands on you?" He asks and I nod slowly. "You seen Benji angry?"

"Yeah but not at you?"

"Remember that time I told you I had a fight with this girl and her friends jumped me?"

"Yeah you had a swollen lip and a black eye. I tried finding them for weeks?"

"That was Benji." I say and he just stares at me. "What the fuck Zara. Why did you put up with that? Why didnt you tell me?"

"Because I thought he couldnt help it? I didnt want you to hurt him?"

"Well I am now." He says

"Zade." I say frowning. "Im sorry that happened to you Zara..."

"Kain never puts his hands on me. Not like that." I say. Kain's most craziest thing was pushing me or grabbing my arm stopping me from leaving. Benji's eyes would switch and he'd fight me like we were equals almost...

"So the asshole personality who makes private chefs make my favourite dinner and buys me diamonds is probably my better option." I say as Zade rolled his eyes. "Hes controlling you... you would still be hanging out with Benji if it wasnt for him."

"Look I wouldnt want him hanging out with his ex? I get it." I sigh.

"Whatever. I still dont like the guy."  He says. I watch Chanel walk in followed by Adam.

"Hey! Do I smell tacos?" Chanel says. She looked different. Had short wavy hair to her shoulders now. She gained some weight it seemed too and looked beautiful.

"It sure is, but not for you." Zade says pulling his tacos back. "Zara can share."

"You need to grow up." Chanel says as she looks at me. "Jesus Christ have you become a woman." She says and I chuckle getting up hugging her and Adam after he embraced Zade for a while.

"Its nice to see you guys." I say

"Its nice to see you guys." Adam says sitting down. He was a tall guy, Zade's height. Dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. The two used to always sneak me into the movies and shit when I was a kid.

"Zara. I have seen your pictures online." Chanel says. "Youre photographed in blogs with Rosie Henry and her friends."

"Yeah." I say a little awkward. "Shes dating Kain." Zade clarifies for her.

"I know the blogs are obsessed with him." She chuckles. "My nephew Toby went to school with them, hes a bit younger. Hes 19. He hangs out with Roman and Kai I think, his best friend plays ice hockey."

"I think I have met Toby before." I say. "Does he play basketball?" I ask and she nods proudly. "Yes he does."

So from what I remember about Chanel was that her brothers are the biggest drug lords of New York and theyre so anonymous yet so known its wild. Never been caught for the drugs. Made a fortune out of it. Roman told me, Toby is the son of one of them and theyre like the most feared people. Yet, Toby is just a normal kid who goes to college like his siblings anx cousins. Theyre billionaire's kids basically and now theyre just rich kids. Roman loves Toby and his friend Omar. Ive seen them out once and Roman and Kai had ditched us to hang with them.