[22]

Authors p.o.v

Three month goes by Y/n working her job everyday then staying with Eddie at night. Eddie asked Y/n out officially of course she said yes. Eddie never found out about the night at Chrissy's.

y/n's p.o.v

I walk into Eddie room looking at him with tired eyes and flop on the bed groaning. "what's wrong sweetheart." Eddie questions setting his guitar down. "work is so tiring." I groan out. "well that's how you get money and you barely do anything." Eddie says with a laugh.

"oh shut it." i say sitting up on the bed looking at him. "well how about you take tomorrow off and we go out somewhere." Eddie says shrugging his shoulders. I nod my head getting up grabbing clothes and walking to the bathroom.

-time skip-

Eddie and I are sitting on the couch watching a scary movie. I jump and cuddle into his chest and he chuckles. "gosh it wasn't that scary y/n." Eddie jokes. I slay his arm "to you it wasn't." I say looking back at the tv.

Eddie runs his fingers through my hair making me fall asleep in his arms.

-few days later-
authors p.o.v

Eddie took Y/n to a lake house that was his uncle's friend's house. Eddie and Y/n were both falling madly in love with each other but just didn't say anything to each other about it...

-y/n's p.o.v-

I was sitting on the dock with my feet in the water and smoking. "hey sweetheart." Eddie says sitting down next to me making me jump. "shit Eds.. scared me i didn't hear you walking over here." I say laughing.

Eddie laughs and puts his hand on my free hand. "do you want to walk with me down the lake a little?" Eddie questions looking at me. I nod both of us getting up as he takes my hand and I walk with him.

We stop walking flowers surrounding our feet and the sunset on the lake next to us, as i'm admiring the sunset I feel Eddie tap on my arm making me turn my head and he's down on one knee.

"EDDIE!" I yell out putting my hands over my mouth and holding back tears. "yeah I might not be very romantic so i'm gonna just say this quickly y/n but I truly love you so will you marry me?" Eddie questions me while his cheeks turn a slight red.

I giggle a little and nod my head. "yes yes YES YES!" I yell out and Eddie stands up and I hug him tightly as he hugs back...

authors note.

well i hope everyone enjoyed it.

if this gets more views and comments i will do a next book if wanted.

thank you.