[19]

I wake up to my clock alarm going off. "ugh don't want to go to work." I say to myself sitting up and getting my slippers on then get up walking over to my closet grabbing my family video work outfit.

I get undressed and change into the outfit grabbing my watch and putting it on my wrist as i hear a knock at my door. "yes come in." I yell out as Nancy walks in. "hey sis." I say looking at her while still getting ready.

"oh i'm sorry I forgot you had work today, I just wanted to tell you something really fast." Nancy says shutting the door behind her. "Don't say that you're pregnant please!" I say looking at her. "no no shut up! Jonathan proposed." Nancy yells out in a calm voice showing her ring.

"oh my fucking god!" I yell out and grab her hand jumping up and down with her. god i'm acting like a kid.. I think to myself. "Was this last night!" I yell again. "quiet it down y/n and yes yes yes I was gonna tell you last night but you were already asleep." Nancy explains still jumping up and down with me.

I hug Nancy. "Well I gotta get going, i'm so happy for you sis getting engaged before meee!" I say with a smile and open my door grabbing my purse and walking downstairs. "Y/n straight home after work you understand!" Ted yells out from his chair he's always sitting at. "mhm." i say under my breath and walk out the door to my car.

-time skip to work-

I get out of my car locking it and walk up to the door of the Family Video unlocking the door walking in and turning on the lights. "Hey Y/n!" Steve and Robin both yell out jumping out from behind the counter. "you mother fuckers!" I yell back at them and they start laughing at me.

"y'all suck you know that." I say rolling my eyes and walking behind the counter setting my things down. "well i don't suck but you do cause you never wanna hang out anymore." Steve says looking at me. "ok i'm sorry i've been hanging out with Eddie but he's gonna be busy again with my annoying brother." I say sitting up on the counter.

Robin laughs and starts putting away movies people returned. "what's so funny." I question her. "just crazy how you just met this dude and you're already in love with him." Robin says and I sigh at her getting off the counter going to turn on the open sign. "just leave it be Robin." Steve says looking at her.

"Yeah leave it be, but guys nancy is engaged!" I yell walking back next to Steve. "wait what?" Steve says looking at me and i nod. "isn't she like 17." Robin says walking back over to us. "Yeah but i mean she acts older than me and she didn't get behind in school so she's already done with school so i guess she can just move on with life." I say looking at the customers walking in.

"welcome in." Robin says and helps them out. "so you busy tonight?" Steve ask. "nope no plans." I say smiling at him as his face turns red a little and i shove his shoulder. "you're lucky that you know who isn't here." I say with a laugh.

-time skip to lunch time-

Chrissy walks in. "sorry for bothering you guys." "you're all good chriss." I say hugging her. "Jason is throwing a party tonight at my house." Chrissy says after hugging me. "why the hell is it at your house?" Robin says looking at her. "well you know big house no parents their on vacation so yeah." Chrissy says looking down. "you just let him control you." I say annoyed.

"no i do not Y/n." Chrissy says looking at me. "you kinda do." Robin says. "well whatever! Jason wants some weed for Eddie." Chrissy says giving me money and Eddie walks in handing me lunch for Steve, Robin and I. "Thank you Eds." I say kissing his cheek and handing the food to them.

"so what's this about weed?" Eddie says looking at Chrissy. "Jason wants some for his party tonight." "Alright i'll bring some." Eddie says and looks at me. "can we talk in private please." Eddie says and I nod my head setting my food down and walk over to the bathroom walk in with him.

"what is it." I question. "what's with the attitude." Eddie ask. "I really don't know what you're talking about." I say looking at myself in the mirror. "is it cause i was rude to your friends." "yes it was eddie it was ok." I say turning towards him. "don't give me an attitude alright and i'm sorry just gets annoying that your friends with someone you likes you." Eddie says and walks out.

"sometimes you act like billy." I mumble under my breath right when the door closes then walk out. "where he go?" I ask Steve. "he left hes probably annoyed with you whatever you guys were talking about." "it doesn't matter." I say and start to eat my food.

-time skip-

I pull into the driveway getting out of my car and walk up to the door walking inside. "how was work today sweetie?" Karen says. "it was fine mom." I say grabbing a drink from the fridge. "can i stay at chrissy's tonight?" "of course sweetie just stay for dinner then you can leave." Karen says with a smile and I nod my head and go to my room.

uhhh authors note tehe.

soo idk if y'all liking this i'm bad at writing 🙂 but just let me know.