[2]

I take a shower and get out starting to get ready with putting on the outfit Holly picked and then brushing my hair leaving it down then does some slight dark makeup and walks out of the bathroom.

I see Eddie and all Mikes friends in the living room. "y/n, hurry we got d&d in two minutes !" Mike yells out. "hold on I'll be down in a minute!" I yell out and walk back into my room. "you can stay in here for the night holly cause I don't know if I'll be home tonight after this game." I say and kiss her forehead and get a bag ready and walk down the stairs setting the bag next to the door by my backpack and purse.

Eddie walks upstairs and see you. "hey where's your drinks at ? do you have any beer for me." Eddie says and looks at you in the eyes. "uhh yeah I have some beer hidden in my mini fridge upstairs and coke is in the fridge down here but I'll grab it, my little sister is in my room if you wanna go grab the beer just hide it so she doesn't see it and lock the fridge when your done." I say with a smile.

I walk to the kitchen and grab cokes for all mikes friends and wait at the stairs for Eddie. "your little sister kept asking me if I was your date tonight." Eddie laughed and opened the door "ladies first." Eddie says looking at me with a slight smile and i walk down the stairs Eddie following behind.

"well Eddie let's start this shit." Mike says. "Micheal Wheeler language!" I yell at him. "Ok mom" Mike says in a sarcastic way. I roll my eyes and sit down next to Dustin.

"how's the dusty-buns doing." I say laughing. "good how about you wheeler." Dustin says. "good." I say with a smile and look at Eddie. "let's start this shit!" Eddie yells out and he starts to explain the rules.

-after D&D-

I walk over to the front door and grab all my bags about to walk out to get into Eddie's van. "where are you going." Karen says looking at me. "to Chrissy's house for the night." I say and walk out getting into Eddie's van. "go go before my mom sees!" I yell out. Eddie's drives off fast.

"sooo sweetheart." Eddie's says looking at the road while putting his hand on my thigh. "hmm." I say looking out the window. "you like to get high wheeler?" Eddie questions me. "I smoke a little bit now and then." I say with a smile.

"ooo a wheeler smoking weed, impressive." Eddie says with a laugh and i roll my eyes and smile. Eddie pulls into his trailer park and drives to his trailer. "My uncle isn't here so come on." Eddie gets out and walks to the passenger side and opens the door and i jump out grabbing my things and we walk into the trailer.

I look around "I know messy I haven't cleaned up." Eddie says starting to clean up, I giggle and watch him "your fine silly, where can I put my things." I say looking at him and he starts to walk to his room and I follow and set my things down sitting on his bed.

Eddie grabs his weed and looks at me. "wanna go to my hide out." Eddie says with a smile. "sure love." I say standing up and follow him to his van and we drive to his secret spot and we got out and walk to it with flashlights since it's already twelve am.

Eddie sits down on a picnic table getting the weed ready to smoke. "so you and Chrissy friends ?" Eddie ask. "yeah she's been my best friend since day one." I say sitting down across from him. "and I heard you had a pass with one of your brothers friends brother." Eddie says looking at me and lights up a joint.

"yeah billy hargrove, it's Max's step brother." I say looking at him and taking it from his hand and takes a hit and gives it back. "you and billy were a thing, damn wheeler." Eddie says with a smile.

"yeah he was my first lover and he took my virginity but we don't tell Mike that." I say with a smile and take it from him again and take a few more hits from it already high as hell. "billy might beat my ass if he sees I'm with you sweetheart." Eddie says looking at me our smiles getting bigger.

-skip after a few hours-

I look at my watch. "handsome we should probably get going back now it's almost 2am and I have work in the morning." I say rubbing my eyes getting up stumbling a bit.

"woah wheeler careful." Eddie gets up fast and run over to me and grabs me. "hold onto me ok." Eddie says and grabs his things and we start walking to his van and he gets me in and he gets in on the other side.

Eddie drives back to his place and picks me up out of his van and I lay my head on him. "that knocked you out huh wheeler?" Eddie questions opening up the door and walks in shutting and locking it walking to him room and laying me down on his bed.

"yeah.." I groan out and close my eyes. "you need some pajamas." Eddie says sitting down next to me and I nod. Eddie gets up and grabs one of his shirts and boxers and hands them to me.

I get up. "where's the bathroom munson?"I ask and Eddie points to it. I walk to the bathroom and change into it and walk out throwing my clothes on my bags and look at Eddie and he only has boxers on and he's under the covers and I get into bed next to Eddie and cuddle into him, He puts his arm around me and I fall asleep.