[17]

-authors p.o.v-

Y/n gets to Eddie's house and runs up to the door knocking on it. Eddie answers the door y/n jumps into his arms dropping her bag. "careful sweetheart." Eddie says picking up her bag and shutting the door.

walking to his room setting y/n on the bed. "where we gonna go." y/n says with a big smile. "you'll find out beautiful." Eddie smiles and kisses her.

y/n stands up going into eddie's pajamas drawer grabbing out his pants and shirt changing into it right in front of him taking off my bra.

Eddie watches while smoking. y/n walks over to him wrapping her arms around his neck while he wraps his arms around her waist placing the joint in her mouth letting her smoke it.

"you happy now." Eddie says smiling at her. "well of course i am." y/n says back blowing smoke in his face. "that's just messed up." Eddie smiles then puts his head under y/n's shirt looking at her tits.

"go ahead." y/n says to Eddie as she takes off her shirt. "when does your uncle get home." y/n says looking at Eddie. "around like 8am why?" Eddie questions while grabbing her boobs. "wanna do it all night or till he gets home." y/n says with a big smirk. "sure my naughty girl." Eddie says picking up y/n holding her while making out.

-skip till 8am-

Eddie and Y/n laying in his bed naked heavy breathing when all of a sudden they both here the front door open. Eddie throws the cover over y/n then jumping out of bed getting his underwear and pajama bottoms on.

"you awake eddie?" ed uncle says knocking on the door. "yes yes." Eddie says opening the door. "you want anything to eat." ed uncle ask trying to look into eddie's room.

"no no i'm good i might go out to get something." Eddie says with a smile shutting the door turning around.

y/n smiles big at him. "you tired." Eddie says walking over to y/n with clothes for her helping her get dressed. "let's go out to breakfast?" Eddie questions. y/n shakes her head no laying back on the bed and getting all cozy in the bed.

"ok ok sweetheart." Eddie says with a smile giving y/n a kiss on the forehead.

-Eddie's p.o.v-

I walk out of my room shutting the door behind me quietly. "so who's she?" ed uncle. "my girlfriend." I say looking at my uncle. "oh yeah i'm sure she is, you always bring girls over." ed uncle.

"yeah before i met her have you seen a single girl over here? no that's what i thought." I say raising my voice.

"alright calm down, you want food i making breakfast." ed uncle. "yeah i guess." i say looking in the fridge grabbing a beer then sit there waiting for food.

-y/n's p.o.v-

I wake up looking around. "good morning sleepy head." Eddie says with a smile. "how long did i sleep?" I say cuddling into him. "like four in a half hours sweetheart." Eddie looks down at me.

"were you arguing with your uncle?" I say looking up at him as he nods at me. "just him being a asshole." Eddie says. I just shake my head at him as my tummy growls.

"dinner date timeeeee?" Eddie says with a smile. "but it's lunch time sooo it's lunch date." I say with a big smile sitting up and getting out of bed looking in my bag for my outfit.

I change into a black tee shirt with a dress over it and some vans looking in a mirror next to Eddie's guitars. "maybe some fishnets to throw it all together." i say to myself grabbing them out of my bag and putting them on putting on my rings and earrings.

"god your fucking hot." Eddie says looking at me while he gets ready. "well let's gooo." I say with a big smile grabbing my wallet and open the bedroom door.

"alright alright calm down." Eddie smiles walking out with me holding my hand as i open the door eddie runs back to his room grabbing weed then comes back.

"alright we'll be back." Eddie says to his uncle while we both walk out and get into his van.