[11]

wakes up to my alarm clock going off and you put your hand on your desk searching for the clock and finally get it off.

Eddie groans and moves a little just falling back to sleep. I get up and walk to my closet looking for an outfit. Mike knocks on the door.

I walk over and open it. "what Eddie is still sleeping." I say looking at him. "shit I just wanted to play some early d&d." Mike says trying to get past me. "leave him alone." I say looking at Mike.

"Jesus is he not allowed to hang out with his friends." Mike says looking at me. "he is he's just tired." I say and push Mike out of the room and shut the door.

"good morning sweetheart." Eddie says sitting up. you jump a little not expecting it and look at him. "I thought you were gonna sleep more." I say walking back to the closet looking for clothes.

"gotta get an early start you know." Eddie says standing up stretching and walks out of the room.

you sigh and grab an outfit and walk into the bathroom setting the clothes down on the counter and then grab your towels and set them down and start the shower. you get undressed and hear a knock at the door.

"who is it?!" I say grabbing my towel wrapping it around me and walk over to the door. "it's Eddie I need to piss." Eddie says and you let him in. "why not use a different bathroom." I say looking at him while he uses the bathroom.

"awkward." Eddie says and washes his hands quickly and leaves the bathroom. you roll your eyes and drop the towel then step into the shower.

you get all cleaned up and turn the water off stepping out of the shower wrapping the towel around yourself and walk over to your clothes and start to dry off getting into your clothes.

after getting dressed you brush your hair and put on some makeup and walk out of the bathroom.

"you ready yet?" Nancy says walking up to me. "I just got out of the bathroom." I say looking at her. "well you look like your ready so I just assumed that you were ready." Nancy says and walks downstairs.

I walk back into my room and bump into Eddie. "sorry was looking down." I say and look at him quickly. "who you hanging out with later?" Eddie questions me. "Robin,Chrissy and Steve possibly Jason but yeah why." I say grabbing my watch and puts it on.

"just making sure." Eddie says grabbing his bag and kisses me on the forehead. "you making sure cause you think I'm gonna make out with him again." I say looking at him and he looks at me. "We'll see you tomorrow or something." Eddie says and walk out of my room and I sit down.

"come on !" Nancy yells upstairs. "alright alright im coming !" I yell back getting up and grabbing my purse and walk down the stairs. "where you two going ?" Karen says looking at us. "the mall, I wanna get Jonathan something." Nancy says grabbing her keys. "and I'm just being dragged along." I say walking out of the house and to Nancy's car.

Nancy starts driving to the mall. "so eddie?" Nancy says looking at me. "what about him, me and him aren't dating." I say looking at her. "there's no way, you two both look at each other like your in love." Nancy says looking at me then back at the road. "yeah yeah so what, Mike won't even let me date him cause he's gonna say that I'm taking him away." I say and look out the window.

"well don't let yourself think like that do what your heart says." Nancy says. "yeah but another thing is steve." I say starting to get annoyed. "ok ok we will stop talking about him we're here." Nancy says pulling into the parking lot then parks and turns her car off and gets out.

-they walk into the mall-

"so what you getting Jonathan?" I say looking at Nancy. "probably some clothes, I don't know what he likes anymore it's been a whole year without him living here so it's like he probably changed everything." Nancy says starting to stress. "calm down, he probably would like everything you get him." I say as we walk into a store.

you walk around grabbing a pair of shoes and walking up the counter and pay for them then go and wait outside of the store. Nancy walking out 20 minutes later.

"took you that long for three pairs of shoes." I say looking at her and get up from sitting on the floor. "you would be the same way if your boyfriend was miles and miles away from you!" Nancy says and walks away.

"why even bring me along if you wanna act like this." I say following her and she turns to me. "because your my sister and I barely spend time with you." Nancy says and continues to walk.

-after the mall-

"finally, that shit was boring." you say walking into the house. "language!" Karen says looking at me. "yeah yeah as I'm the oldest in this house." I say and walk up to my room and set everything on the bed and sigh as you hear a knock coming from your window.

you get up walking over to the window moving the curtains opening the window up. "hi Steve." I say and back up to let him in. "Robin and Chrissy are in the car." Steve says coming inside and sits on the bed.

"well I got you guys stuff." I say looking at him. "well you coming out to the car we're gonna go out to eat." Steve says looking at me. "yeah yeah just go and take the bag I'll be out in a minute." I say and roll my eyes at him and watch him go out of the window and I shut it and lock it.

"hey mommm." I say running down the stairs. "I'm going out with my friends and probably be staying the night with one of them so if I'm not home that's why!" I yell and go out the front door and run up to Steve's car and gets in the passenger seat.