[15]

I wake up to my alarm slamming my hand on the clock and sit up hearing a knock on my window and i grab the curtain and look seeing steve.

"help meeee i can't open the window im grounded!" i raise my voice. "we were supposed to have a pool party today." steve says and rolls his eyes. "why don't youuu go talk to my mom then." i say with a smile.

steve flips me off and i watch him get off the roof and then i hear the doorbell go off and i just sit down on my bed messing with my hair.

my mom comes barging into my room, i jump and look up at her. "your friend is here saying that you and your siblings are going over to his house for a pool party." karen says looking at me. i nod my head and look back down.

"well if your sister and brother are going i'll let you go cause i can tell them to watch you." karen says shutting the door.

I just mutter to myself and start getting ready getting into jeans and a white tank top, grabbing a bag putting a bathing suit and another outfit then zipping it up walking downstairs.

"Eddie is coming too." i whisper to Steve. "i already told you like everyone is coming." Steve says with a smile and we all walk out of the front door.

-authors pov-

Steve pulls into his driveway a couple of people already there. y/n gets out walking into Steve's house seeing billy instantly turning around about to walk out when billy grabs her arm and turns her around.

"hello y/n." billy says looking in her eyes. "hi billy what do you want?" y/n says looking away. "just trying to see how my ex is doing." billy says with a smile. y/n takes a deep breath looking around trying to get out of his grip.

"no one is going to help you there all outside, so tell me who's this new person everyone is talking about?" billy says. "let me go now and why does it matter to you we broke up almost two months ago get over it." y/n raises her voice.

"ooo someone has learned to speak up for herself huh." billy says grabbing y/n by the neck. y/n puts her hands on his arm trying to get it off. "steve! hel.." y/n tries to yell but billy stops her by tightening his hand around her throat.

Eddie walks into the house and runs up to them and grabs y/n from billy, y/n crying into Eddie's chest. Billy just walks away.

"and you said he was nice to you." Eddie says looking down at y/n kissing the top of her head. "he used to be.. but i think it's cause he thinks me and you are dating so he just got all wacko on me.." y/n says stuttering on some words.

"well your lucky i walked into the house sweetheart, cause you don't know what he would have done to you." Eddie says walking y/n to the bathroom. y/n looks in the mirror and can see the hand print on her neck starting to bruise.

"he sucks so much." y/n says looking at Eddie, Eddie grabbing her chin softly kissing her lips while she kisses back Eddie shuts the door locking it. "not here silly." y/n says stepping back.

"well you need to get changed so do that, i'm not leaving your side while he's here." Eddie says turning around and faces the wall.

y/n changes into her bathing suit then taps onto Eddie's shoulder he turns around as a big smile shows up on his face. "i mean you look gorgeous as always just that stupid bruise now." Eddie says while y/n looks in the mirror sighing.

"well let's go have some fun." y/n says looking at Eddie and walks out the door going to the kitchen grabbing a beer.

"no you can't your gonna get in more trouble." Eddie says. "shhh." y/n says then chugs the beer and throws it in the trash hiding it. "let's gooooo!" y/n yells running to the backyard while Eddie follows her.

author note..
if y'all wanna help me with this story or tell me something that i need to add or you'll like to see happen tell me please and thank you. 🫶🏻