[10]

Eddie and y/n do their thing and by the end of it Nancy walks in.

"Nancy!" I yell out and Eddie covers up quickly so she doesn't see. "Jesus do none of you understand how to knock." I say looking at her.

"well sorry, I just wanted to talk to my sister about something from my work." Nancy says. you roll your eyes "alright well I'll come to your room in a minute." I say and she walks out.

you stand up and put your underwear and bra back on grabbing Eddie's shirt and putting it on and grab some pajama shorts and put them on kissing Eddie and walking out to Nancy's room.

"did you actually want me?" I say sitting on a chair in her room and she starts to show me a paper she's been working on for her work. "looks good." I say reading it and I feel her staring at me.

"I can feel you looking at me.. what?" I say turning to her. "what are all those marking on your neck?" Nancy says. "oh that it's nothing, it's fine." I say and smile covering it with your hand and get up.

"well I hope it goes good." you say walking out and go back to your room. "Edward munson! all the markings on my neck." you say looking at him. "well at least she didn't see the marking on your wrists from the handcuffs." Eddie says winking while he's standing up.

you roll your eyes at him. "well I'm gonna go take a shower sweetheart, then go play dnd with Mike and the others." Eddie says and walks into your bathroom.

you lay down on your bed and grab a book from your night stand and start to read it. Half way through the book you get startled by a loud knock on the window. "fucking hell." you say getting up and open the curtains to see Steve, Robin and Chrissy and you open the window.

"what's up?" I say looking at them all confused. "Come on we're gonna go out." they all say. I shake my head "Eddie is here I can't." I say and look at the door hearing footsteps. "Tomorrow guys ok i promise." I say shutting the window and moving the curtains back and lay back down and continue to read.

Eddie walks in and shuts the door. "hello sweetheart." Eddie says with a smile and takes your book away from you. "heyyy, give that back I was reading." I say looking at him. "what you reading." Eddie says looking at the book.

"none of your business love." I say and looking at him mad. "fineee." Eddie says handing it back to you. "It's a Stephen King book." I say and go back to reading.

Eddie sits on the end of the bed looking through his bag. "no weed munson my mom will smell it even if the window is open." I say and put the bookmark in and close the book and set it back on the nightstand and sits up.

"so who's this El girl and Will dude Mike keeps talking about?" Eddie questions looking at me. "Will has been his friend for like forever and El he just met a few years ago and that's his girlfriend." I say standing up.

"why'd they move away?" Eddie asks. "it's a long story." I say looking at him and walk over to the mini fridge and open it grabbing a beer and walks to the door locking it and sitting back down opening the beer.

"we can share." I say looking at him taking a sip. "well I need to make more deliveries tomorrow." Eddie says looking in his bag. "well good cause I'm gonna hang with my friends." I say with a smirk and kiss him handing him the drink.

A knock comes from the door and you get up walking up to your bedroom door and open it a little. "what Nancy?" I say. "tomorrow can we go to the mall?" Nancy says and I look at her. "No i already have plans but I can go for you." I say and shut the door and turn towards the bed and see Eddie laying down.

you walk over and lay next to him and get under the covers and turn the light off on the nightstand then taking the beer and drink the rest of it and set it in the drawer and closes eyes.