[21]

y/n's p.o.v

I wake up the next morning turning over to my other side seeing Steve sleeping. I get up fast and realize I only have my bra and underwear on. "did we..?" I think to myself getting my dress on fast and run out of the room to Chrissy room.

I slam on her door. "ANSWER NOW PLEASE HURRY." I yell out hitting the door more wiggling the door handle and Chrissy opens the door rubbing her eyes. "huh.." Chrissy mumbles out.

"can i come in? thanks." I say walking in without Chrissy saying yes then shove Jason out of the room and shut the door. "we need to talk NOW." I say sitting down on the bed and hold my mouth about to throw up.

"don't even dare think about throwing up!" Chrissy yells grabbing her trash can and I throw up in it immediately. "ughh my head hurts." I groan laying back still holding the trash can and chrissy leans over feeling my forehead. "gosh your warm." Chrissy says walking to her vanity grabbing some meds.

I groan and sit back up. "I think me and Steve fucked.." I say looking at Chrissy. "you did not!" "well i was in bed with him and i didn't have my dress on.." I say putting hands over my face. "I should have been watching you more" "Eddie can NOT find out C." I yell out standing up the falling back down.

"ok ok take it easy now, I always some how take care of you when your drunk." Chrissy sighs grabbing pajamas out of my bag helping me put them on. "thank you chrissy.." I mumble looking down at the ground. "babe?" Jason says walking into chrissy's room. "what can't you see i'm busy taking care of my friend!" Chrissy snaps at him.

"well your house is a mess." "then clean it please i'll be down in a few minutes." Chrissy says giving Jason a kiss and then shutting the door on him. "alright now lay down y/n." "no i'll come down and help.." I say getting up holding my head Chrissy holding onto me. "well you'll sit on the couch." Chrissy says opening the door and walking downstairs with me.

"If Eddie finds out i'm dead Chrissy you dont understand." I sigh looking at her. "I think we all know that now shush before Jason gets curious." Chrissy says sitting me down on the couch, grabbing me a water handing it to me. "thank you for being so great c." I smile at her. "of course i'd never let you down." Chrissy smiles and starts to clean up her house.

-couple of hours later-

I wake up seeing Robin and Steve sitting on the other couch talking. "hello y/n." Robin says. "mhm hi." I say with a smile getting up walking to the kitchen grabbing a water holding my head. "i drank so much." I mumble to myself. "what's that?" Jason says looking at me.

"nothing just drank to much like you could care." "I don't chrissy just got mad at me that i was being rude to you but i really don't care you're dating a freak that just plays DnD with kids." Jason says back in a snobby way. "at least he has a hobby dickhead." I say walking out to the living room.

"what was all that about?" Steve questions. "Nothing fuck face." "hey now that's messed up." "ohhh well." I say laughing and sit down.

ring ring..

Chrissy gets up answer the house phone. "hello? mhm she's here, y/n it's Eddie." Chrissy says looking at me and I get up looking at chrissy. "stay here please." I grab the phone.

"hello Ed's." "Hey sweetheart, how are you feeling today?" "I'm fine Ed's just have a headache." "I'm coming over sweetheart." Eddie says and ends the call. "well Eddie is coming." I say looking at chrissy with anxiety.

"no no no let's go." Chrissy grabs my arm taking me to her room. "don't tell him ok do NOT tell her and don't even tell Steve because he doesn't know." Chrissy says looking into my eyes.

I sigh grabbing my backpack and sit on Chrissy's bed and open the window smoking. "well when he gets here i'll tell him you're in here." Chrissy says walking out.

I grab my walkman out putting the headphones on and lay my head back..

Authors note

i suck at writing i'm very sorry about that but i hope you have an amazing day.