[12]

"hey guys!" I say and smile to them. "you got us gift?" Chrissy says looking at me and I nod grabbing the bag and handing Steve a jacket, then handing Chrissy jewelry and new cheer shoes and then hand Robin vans that she's been wanting.

"oh my god thank you!" Robin yells out and hugs you from behind your seat and you laugh. "yeah yeah your welcome." I say looking at Steve and Chrissy and they both say thank you.

"now let's go eat." Steve says and starts to drive. "is Jason gonna be there." I say looking back at Chrissy and she nods. "that's gonna be funny cause he thinks your dating eddie." Robin says and laughs.

you roll your eyes. "well their not dating so." Steve says. "ooo mister jealousy." Robin says and laughs more. "leave him alone Robin." Chrissy mumbles to Robin.

-time skip to the restaurant-

their all sitting at the table looking at their menus. "so you and that freak." Jason says looking at you. "uhh you mean Eddie? what about him." I say setting my menu down and look at him.

"your dating him, he's a fucking loser you could dating one of my friends." Jason says with a laugh. "I don't know if you've realized Jason but she's not a cheerleader." Robin says looking at you. "yeah and I just got out of the relationship a month ago." I say grabbing my menu and put it in your face so no one can see you.

The waiter comes up and ask everyone what they'd like to drink and walks away, Jason still trying to argue with y/n.

"leave her alone." Steve says looking at Jason and put his hand on your hand. "thanks." I mumble to Steve and he nods his head. "I didn't tell you to come here to argue with everyone." Chrissy says to Jason and he rolls his eyes and nods his head.

-after the restaurant-

"well Jason is not coming with us." I say looking at Chrissy. "he has to he got dropped off here by his friends." Chrissy says and you roll your eyes and walk over to Steve car and gets in the passenger side.

Robin gets in the back seat "don't start to argue with your best friend you just gonna ruin your friendship." Robin says looking at you. "I can't help it like what happens if me and Eddie actually start to date." I say looking at her. "then so what Jason can grow up." Robin says and I nod my head.

everyone else gets in the car. "well where we going now?" Steve says and looks at everyone. "wherever is fine, we can go back to my place and take over the basement." I say and everyone agrees.

-Steve drives to y/n's house-

everyone gets out and walks into the house and walks downstairs as you start to clean up the mess that Mike left.

"where's your weed?" Jason says and Chrissy quickly puts her hand over his mouth. "quiet your voice." Chrissy says looking at him. I roll my eyes "I don't have any, me and Eddie smoked it all." I say.

Mike walks downstairs "why is all your friends in my space." Mike says looking at me. "cause they can now leave us alone, don't you have some meeting to go to for d&d"." I say looking at him annoyed.

"yeah I was coming down to get my shit for it." Mike says and grabs his things and walks upstairs and I lay down on the couch and put my head on Steve's lap.

"you know if Eddie comes here after their meeting and sees you two he's gonna flip." Robin says and I just ignore her.

-a few hours go by-

Mike and all his friends come downstairs. "damn still haven't left." Mike says and Steve looks at him. "she's sleeping." Steve says. "doesn't mean you can take her to her room and just leave." Mike says and looks at dustin and Lucas.

Mike walks over and shakes you awake. you sit up quick and look at him. "Jesus what is wrong with you." I say quickly and look at him and get up walking up the stairs and run into Eddie...