[8]

-y/n's p.o.v-

"y/n y/m/n wheeler!!" Eddie yells out and tries to open my door and I hear him get it open with something and I hide more under the bed.

Eddie sits on the bed. "so you and Steve made out last night huh!" Eddie says knowing I'm in my room somewhere.

tears start to fall down your face and you sniffle quietly, Eddie hearing it. "come out, I'm not gonna hurt you I just wanna talk to you." Eddie says and you come out from under the bed and as soon as Eddie sees you cry he feels guilty and gets up and hugs you.

"i-i was drunk... we were playing truth or dare... it didn't go on for long I promise.." I say looking away from him. "Steve told me but he didn't tell me you guys were drunk." Eddie says looking down at you putting his finger under your chin making you look at him.

"I'm still mad at you even if you were drunk, it's like you wanted your revenge on me cause I was making a drug deal with Chrissy." Eddie says looking into my eyes.

"e-eddie i was drunk and high we all were.... me and you aren't even dating so I don't know why your so mad at me..." I mumble. "cause I love you y/n.. your the one i like, you smoke, you play d&d, we have so much in common you don't understand, I don't care if your brother gets mad at me I don't care, I want you as mine." Eddie says looking at me a smile starting to appear on my face.

"I love you too munson." I say looking at him. "then can you be mine already, so I don't have to worry about Steve stealing you?" Eddie says looking down at me.

"yess but maybe another day you ask it in a more romantic way instead of being mad at me then making me yours!" I say and smile as he presses his lips onto mine. I pull away slowly. "so ed's my brother and sister want me to go to cali with them to go see some friends of ours that moved from Hawkins to cali and I don't wanna go cause I'll end up being a third wheel." I say looking at him. "why don't they come here sweetheart?" Eddie says sitting on my bed.

"they should definitely come here tho, that would be more fun." I say sitting next to him and I watch him put his hand on my thigh. "not here munson." I say getting up and hear a knock on my window. "again." I walk over to it and it's Robin and I open the window. "hey robin, what's up?." I say letting her in.

"I came to stop eddie from getting mad at you." Robin says realizing Eddie is right there "yeah.. he kinda already did that but we talked about it." I say with a smile.

"Steve is pretty upset tho." Robin says "why though?" I question. "Eddie beat his ass." Robin says looking at Eddie. "Eddie?!" I say looking at him. "why would you do that?" I say sitting next to him on the bed.

"cause, I thought he deserved it." Eddie says. "no he didn't, did I beat up Chrissy cause she was buying drugs from you even though you guys were laughing at each other and everything before Robin showed up." I say getting mad.

"I'm sorry sweetheart.." Eddie says. I stand up and grabs his hand. "come on we're going to Steve and apologizing." I say and we all walk to Eddie's van and we go to Steve's house.