[5]

you walk into work. "hey nerds." I say and jump over the counter and set my things down. "gonna be a boring ass day." I say looking at Robin and Steve.

"yeah but that's alright." Robin says putting away movies. "why are you so late." Steve says looking at me. "I was with Eddie and his trailer is a little farther then my house." I say organizing the tapes.

"why you always with that freak now, you never hang out with me and Robin anymore not even Chrissy." Steve says looking at me. I turn around and look at people walking in. "not now." I mumble to him.

"hello welcome to family video." I say smiling to the family and look back at Steve. He grabs my hand. "come on explain." Steve says. "me and Eddie are a thing, why you jealous?" I say looking at him.

"Steve is very jealous cause he's in love with you." Robin says walking behind the counter to work the register. "why would you be in love with me im your exs sister!" I kinda raise my voice and Steve puts his hand over your mouth.

"shut up both of you." Steve says and moves his hand and walks away hearing the phone ring and he picks it up."

"It's Mike here y/n." Steve says and give you the phone and walks away. I sit up on the counter reading a paper. "what's up?" I say confused. "mom is freaking out." Mike says. "I told her I went to Chrissy's and that I was staying the night and just going to work right away." I say looking at more customers walking in.

"I know your fucking Eddie." Mike says "who the hell told you that and that's just made up whoever told you." I whisper "Max she literally lives across the street from him did you forget that ?!" Mike says in a annoyed voice and you just end the call and put the phone back down.

"well Mike knows." I say looking at Robin and she laughs "your dead." Robin says helping customers. "you think and what do you think Dustin is gonna do he's literally gonna murder me cause he's gonna say I'm taking away his best friend." I say and getting off the counter and putting away the return movies.

"yeah, Eddie took him from me cause he's in that stupid club." Steve says. "he's still your friend tho." I say walking by him.

Eddie walks in and I look and walk over. "what are you doing here." I say and hug him. "I got you and your friends lunch." Eddie says with a smile. "aww thank you." I say grabbing it and set it on the counter. "what about that movie." I question.

"oh here!" Eddie says and hands it to me and I put it on the counter. "well thank you, what you up to when you leave?" I say looking up at him.

"going to hang out with the hellfire club then sell some stuff." he says with a smile. "well i gotta get back to work, I'm just going home tonight so I won't see you later unless your at my house." I say with a smile then hug and kiss him.

"bye sweetheart, bye robin and Steve." Eddie says and leaves.

"fuck I should have told him that Mike is gonna be mad at him." I say walking behind the counter and grabbing the food.

"he'll be fine their boys." Robin says and laughs, I roll my eyes at her and Steve starts mocking what you and Eddie were saying and doing.

"Steve stop he got you food so you should appreciate it." I say and take the food out and has our names on it so we split it and eat while helping customers.