020

Sofia's pov

When I woke up , I saw I was tucked in the bed with a fluffy blanket over me . Suddenly the past events came crashing over me and I felt angry at myself . I was angry at myself for being weak again . I never wanted to show my weak side to anyone again .

But there I was , crying in the arms of a stranger , whose name I don't know . What if he was the same monster ? What if he had taken advantage of me , while I was not in my right mind ? I didn't knew , I can't trust any man after the events which had taken place . I didn't knew anything that was happening .

I limped to meet him , my steps trembling because of the pain in the body . Thanks to Xavier's bruises and my fractured leg .

I saw Adrien taking to a guy and approached him . "I think you were supposed to be in your bed miss Sofia" , he said .

"Where's the guy" ? He raised his eyebrows . "Your leader or whatever , where is he" ?

"Do you need something"? He asked , it seemed as if he was thinking something .

"Right now, I need to talk to your boss" .

"You wanna talk to Ace" ?

So that's his name , I thought to myself . Yes him .

"Sorry , little butterfly but I dont think he is free right now" .

"Uh umm , I wanted to tell something about Xavier to him" .

He then escorted me Ace who was drown in some files .

"Did something happen between us"?

He ignored me and kept his eyes on the files .

"Did something happen"? I repeated again with a stoic expression .

"I AM ASKING IF YOU HAD TOUCHED ME SOMEWHERE WHILE I WAS ASLEEP" , I shouted finally letting the emotions and my muffled tears stream out , my cheeks red .

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my leg and  I stumbled upon my legs , but before I could touch the ground two muscular arms grabbed me. 

"Stop fucking making me want to protect and love you" . Ace growled

I just kept quiet and stared at his eyes and angry face .

"Listen little one , you fucking make me want to rip off every man's hand that touches you . You make me want to take you in my arms and care for you like a little baby you are . I don't know what are these things that I have been feeling and then you fucking try to act as a special force officer , who had an accident and still has enough strength left to fight" . "You need to give your body rest Sofia hm"?

I was in his arms and for the first time in a long while I was feeling safe , but I didn't want to trust any man once again.

"M.my head hurts" .

"What"? he frowned .

"It hurts , why do I feel so much pain" ? I was now lying lifeless in his arms , him being the only support which was keeping me from falling .

"Sofia" ? "Sofia"?

"Fuck you need to get to the hospital . I fucking told you to rest but you never listen do you" ?

"Adrien , go and inform the doctors . with that I was grabbed bridal style and then darkness took over me".

Ace's pov

"I didn't knew what I was feeling . After my parents were murdered , I had never felt this . Sure , I wanted to protect people from the criminal organisations in the world . But with Sofia? Watching the tears coming out of her eyes felt as if blood was coming out from my heart" .

The doctors quickly rushed in . 'Doctors' you ask ? Yes .

Cus I had ordered for a team of specialised doctors to check up on Sofia so that she won't have any medical complications .

I was taking long strides in the corridor outside the door as doctors were examining her .

"So you are here , baby" ?

"Baby"?

"Yes", I answered to my fiance

"This hoe thinks I don't know she is the Russian mafia's daughter".

Well , umm yeah ik sorry 👹

Byebye<3