012

Xavier's pov

Xavier kept on listening to Sofia's words , as she comtinued having an anxiety attack .

She fucking what ? Sofia I called out but it seemed as if she could not hear me . Sofia ? She continued blabbering things like it's okay baby , or mama is here only for me to realise that this bitch was pregnant with some fucker's seed . This whore of a wife was whoring around all this time and is now pregnant with some motherfucker's kid . I fucking wanted to rip her that and I was going to do exactly that .

That bastard of a kid deserves all the love? Hell no . I will fucking break her and her baby beyond repair .

I gripped her hair tightly and shouted who is the father huh you bitch ? Who the fuck is the father ? Xavier shouted  .

But Sofia stayed silent , it was almost as if she had forgotten how to speak .

You won't speak will you huh? It's okay darling , Do you know that you have a really sexy body Sofia ? I have played with it but now I will be giving this body to my men to play with . He gently caressed my cheek , sliding his hand and tucking my hair between my ear and head . I am a monster but I have been soft on you since you were my wife , but I have trained my men to have no mercy . I said with a smirk . I then took out a cigarette and gave the lighter to my dear wife Sofia . Light it I said as she slowly lit up the lighter and brought it near my lips . She was close to me so very close , I could hear her breathing . I quickly threw the cigarette in some corner and joined out lips ,I bit her lips and tasted every corner of her mouth as she cried out .

Pushing her off I then called my guard . Give her to my men .

Xavier no no no she kept on shouting and pleading , please dont do this. I kept silently smoking looking outside the glass window , as I kept my one hand inside my pocket .

Xavier please . I don't want anything kill me but not my baby please . This is the only family I have .

Xavier . Xavier please, please . I beg you . I I promise to be your good girl . You you can discipline me and , a.and fu.fuck me however you want . I promise I won't complain , but just let me give birth to my baby please , please . You . You can hit me with with your leather belt or or your boots .

I ignored her pleas .

I.I will tell you who's the dad .

I turned around and ordered the guard to leave her.

Actually , I I don't know how this baby came in my tummy , but I think its from that fu.fuck thing . You put that thing in my ki.kitty (hiccups*) and then that man with no lips , he.h.he put his hand inside my kitty . She started sobbing by thinking of that memory . And after that Antonio put his hand in my kitty too and forced me to suck his that thing , but I I really didnt do it myself , I protested Xavier. I vo.vomitted because of the baby and the fe.feeling and he only beat me and left . My baby saved me and and then in the hospital Antonio told me I was pregnant  . He he told me not to tell this to anyone or mention you, ple.please dont tell him I told you about the baby

Shocked . That was all I was , Antonio , my right hand has betrayed me , he had abused Sofia and made it all looks like it was her , Margot and Antonio altogether did it and I had punished this young lady who has my heir crying and sobbing in front of me who was only abused by everyone .

All her words ,started making sense . Shit shit shit , what have I done . Guilt and pain was eating me up .

Get your ass off bitch , the guard pulled Sofia and I shot him . Noone talks to my girl that way.

I went towards her and scooped her up close to me . It's over my love .

Wha.what is ov.over? You are not killing my baby hm?

The pain , it's over.

Y.you are the father Xavier .

Hmm baby , I know .

I am sorry . I told her and pecked her lips , adjusting her in my lap as she shifted to sleep .