007

Sofia's pov

I was in a cloud , I felt as if someone was comforting me , though I was in pain . My head was spinning , throat was dry and I felt dirty but there was something , around me . Somethimg hugging me close to itself and rocking me  stroking my back as it whispered  comforting words in my ears .

It's okay baby , I am here . Hmm? I can't guarantee your safety around me but I will fucking rip anyone apart who tries to break your one fingernail .

Someone kissed me in the forehead and kept something between my very sore and aching kitty , stroking it softly , and just for a minute I felt good as if there was someone who cares for me. Does It hurts here baby?

It hurts everywhere , especially there. And then someone kissed me in my lips . It was slow and gentle but it was also dominating and claiming .

I then realised that the man moving his lips hungrily around me was actually Xavier . The same man who shot my dad , forced me to marry him and did dirty things to me , as I begged him to stop , the same man who whipped me in my booboos with his belt and smacked my hips

Xa.xavier stop . He didn't wasted another second to shove his tounge in my mouth , exploring every corner of my mouth .

Fuck he said as his eyes turned dark  . I was startled and afraid he said fuck again , he he will do that again .

No.no.no i started crying and taking hiccups , not that again please.

His eyes tuned softer if they weren't already and he broke the kiss as I sucked in a huge amount of breath . He started at me hungrily . I could see the thing which he shoved in my kitty standing erect like it was back then again and I starting crying more .

My Baby , i won't do anything , atleast not now . I lost control by looking at you so close to me .

I.I don't believe in yo.you

I then tucked her in the bed with a warm blanket around her . And left the room with a boner .

I then went straight to margot's room

Baby , you are here she said and started touching herself making seducing expressions .

Strip

She didn't wait another moment to rip her clothes off and open her legs wide .

I went and slapped her as she started moaning . Kneel I said

I then took my throbbing dick out as she gave me a head , sucking it professionally .

Mhmmm Sofia , I moaned .

I slapped and pinched her nipples ruthlessly and she cried out in pain . I entered her ass and continued this for 3 hours as my very tiny wife laid asleep in my room .

Slut I said and pushed her as I went out from the room .

I went towards my room and I heard a man moaning slowly

Mhmmmm , yeahh babyyy.

I was all red , blood flowing towards my face and the thought of Sofia getting fucked by some man other than me entered my mind . I barged towards my room only to see a very small Sofia curled up in a ball as one on my man stood between her legs naked, jerking his dick as he looked at her hungrily ,touching her thighs.

Motherfucker I said stoically and took my dagger out from the inside of my blazer pocket , I didn't wasted another moment to stab him in the eyes as he cried out. I then cut his lips and dicks off .

Son of a bitch , what the fuck were you thinking ???????. You fucking dared to enter my fucking room and mastarbate to the fucking sight of my wife?????

Dada ? Sofia murmured and ran her small fists on her eyes and was disturbed in her deep sleep.

I quickly took her to my arms ,blood all over me as the man tried his best to not utter a single voice from his now cut lips.

I kissed her on the lips . Sleep my buttercup . I said and then move towards the sight of a man in excruciating pain.

                              Byebye<3