013

Xavier's pov
Sofia?

Hmm

Is there anything you want to know about me ?

A lot of things actually . I brought my hand near her face but she flinched . She fucking flinched . Well that was unpredictable but I can't blame her . I caressed her cheeks and placed her in my lap .

What is your age ?

32

What the cupcake ! 32? You are almost twice my age .

She quickly placed her hands on her lips and bit her tounge .

Sorry , please don.dont

I I was just joking . I I really didn't meant that .

Shh , it's okay .

What do you do , I mean like , your job ?

Trust me , you don't wanna know cupcake .

She blushed . No no it's okay , I won't judge you , no job is small . She quickly assured me .

I run the mafia .

Mafia ? Like the bad people ? Sofia's face turned pale .

Si , I hummed .

Hmm? Sofia hummed, twisting her head slightly , she didn't understand .

Yes , amore mio . Si ,it's an Italian word, it means yes , my dad was from Italy , I was trained there and when I became the head of the mafia , I moved here .

Oh. That was all she said .

Di.did you marry Margot ?

The fuck . No , I didn't buttercup , why would I marry that whore . She pretends to have my baby , but I know it's Antonio's.

Xavie , now can I tell you something about me ?

I I really didn't steal your money .

I know

You know ? She was shocked .

I am the head of the mafia baby , I know everything , even what the walls say about you .

Then why did you force me to marry you ?

Simple , cus I was attracted towards you . For the first time in my life I was attracted towards a girl not her tits or body , well along with the girl , I got a very sexy body too but we will talk about that later.

I looked at the time , and it was 4 in the evening . Baby , we need to go to the doctor for a checkup hm? Get dressed.

___________________________________________

Here's the report sir , your wife is 3 months pregnant . But her health is not the best . She has deep brutal marks in her body , and a lot of bruises too . The patient seems traumatized .

I sat in the hospital bed . My wife and my faces were stuck in the monitor screen . That's a little girl . Fuck this seems unreal ,that I am going to be a dad . I wanted to protect the both of us forever ,and I will do exactly that . I kissed my wife's forehead as she kept on shedding tears . Hey it's okay hmm? Shh it's fine I rocked her in my arms . Xavier my body hurts . My tummy hurts.

Here? I kept my hand on her stomach and gently caressed it . Please just be like this for a moment . Finally I feel ........good. I don't know how long this feeling will last , but......I am happy , I have a family now . Sofia blabbered , after a while I carried her bridal style and bought her home to the mansion.

So she's here again , but what about our baby Xavier ? You will know I said and climbed to my room with Sofia in my arms . Bye amore mio I have to take care of a very special friend , I promise I will be back soon .

Sofia's pov

I woke up , and didn't see Xavier . Icecream , I want to eat icecream , I quickly stepped towards the kitchen to eat it , I will eat it with onion this time . I walked past the stairs , only to see a very pale Margot sitting in the dinning table , eating......her nails , umm okay , she never does that . As soon she saw me she stood up. You told him didn't you ? Wh.what ?

Don't act dumb Sofia , you are not fucking innocent and cute . You didn't told Xavier everything about our plan , did you ?

N.no I don't remember mentioning Antonio , shit shit shit . Sorry I didn't realise I told it to him .

You bitch, she threw a glass on the floor and pushed me on it , my arms were covered in blood as I shouted in horror . No.no.no .It's.its not good for the baby . I mumbled , as Margot walked away .

___________________________________________

I was waiting for Xavier so that we could eat together , but he was taking forever , finally at two in the night , he came , his white shirt bloodied . Ahhh ,I shouted what happened to you ?

This ?he pointed towards his back ? I got a whipping . Did your boss do it ?

No , I did , open my shirt .

My eyes widened in horror , I promise I won't do anything he assured .

I opened his bloodied shirt and saw the scars he had in his back , they looked deep and penetrating , nothing like mine , they looked 20 times worser and I am sure it hurt that way too .

Why did you do this Xavier , I asked sobbing .

For giving you pain , he answered wiping my tears with the back of his hand .