014

Xavier's pov

Who did this to you hand ?

This , uh umm it's nothing , Sofia hid her hand but I snapped and grabbed it quickly .

Your skin was pierced by some sharp object . Who did it Sofia , I was now fuming with anger .

Pl.pleasee uncle Steve , you're hurting me,Sofia said panicking . Fuck , I was gripping her wrist tightly which had caused a bruise in her arm .

Who the fuck is Steve ?

Sofia gulped .

Hey , I patted her cheeks lightly , who is Steve ? You are telling me right now , don't fuck with me amore mio.

He. He . I . But

She kept on blabbering words and her breath was turning heavy . Fuck she's having a panic attack .

I am here , I am here my baby . Shh , I quickly wrapped her in my arms , her body hugging mine , she won't be even visible to someone if they see my back , she is very tiny , I wonder how my dick fit inside her , fuck it must have pained a lot .

Xavie , he.he

He what my love ,I am listening ,I said tugging my face in her chest

When I I was small (you still are ,I thought listening to her every word carefully), uncle Steve used to take me in his room and to.touch me , he said it was okay , bu.but I didn't like it . I told it to Mama once but she said , I . I tell him to touch me like that , and I am enjoying it secretly . She said if she will tell it to dada , she and uncle Steve will break my a.arm . I once tried telling this to da.dada but then uncle steve broke my ri.right arm and mom told dada that I fell on a vase and broke it . I.I really never told him to touch me Xa.Xavier , please believe me.

I looked at her intensely , my veins popping up as I tried my best to control my anger . I then hit the wall beside her , she flinched and shouted . Shh baby I am here , si ?

Mother in law is going to lose her brother now .

Xavier , I I don't want him to die . What he did was wrong , bu.but

Complete that sentence and then my dear mother in law will die too. Did I made myself clear baby ?

Ye.yes .

It's time for your medicine , and Sofia you should stop eating icecream so much , it's not good for the both of you. 

That's something I can never do . I love love icecream , you should try it sometimes too , have you ate it ?

No , I don't eat such things .

WHAT ! YOU HAVE NOT EATEN ICECREAM , I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU . YOU HAVE TO EAT IT .

I chuckled , okay I will baby , I kissed her on her forehead , but before that complete this soup .

Ewww , no , I won't eat it .

The hell , you will , I snapped

I won't

You will

I won't

You will

I won't

Then I won't eat your umm , icecream .

Fuck I am literally a 32 years old man making a deal with a 17 year old girl so that she will eat her meal

No no no you can't do this . Sofia cried .

Oh but I can , I quickly scooped the spoon in her mouth .

E,eets hawt .

Fuck , drink this  . I had never done this with anyone before , I only knew how to kill and fuck , I was never taught how to care for a women .

After I fed her the soup , I told her to take a bathe . I initially wanted to bathe her but then I wouldn't be able to control myself from fucking her raw . So I took out some clothes for her to wear
and went to my office .

___________________________________________

Sofia's pov
When I woke up , Xavier wasn't by my side and I felt scared . It's okay Sofia , I assured myself and went to the kitchen , that man ! He told me he will eat icecream and he left for office ! I was angry .

Okay ! I will make chocolate brownie with icecream and feed it to Xavier .

After 2 hours , my brownie was ready . Oh no! the icecream's melting , maybe I should give it to Xavier in his office.  I quickly dressed up in a frock and put on my butterfly hair clip , I put on some lipgloss and went to his office building

This is big ! I looked at the huge building in front of me . I went inside the building , excuse me where is the main office , I asked a man dressed in all black . Who are you ? The man shouted at me .

So.sorry I just wanted to give this to my husband .

You slut , you think you are clever huh ? He gripped my hair , and the bag with the brownie fell on the floor .

Pl.Pleass leave me , I was just here to meet my husband , I cried .

You think you can fool me? He then started dragging me towards somewhere. I looked at my hardwork  and the brownie lying on the floor , as girls with very revealing clothes laughed at me. 

We then reached a huge door , I think this was the main door , Xavier's office ! He , he will save me .

Umm baby , uhhh , fuck

I then heard some moaning from inside , was it ? No no no it couldn't be , no , that's not true , after all that had happened my Xavier would never do that. 

Move your hips faster , I heard Xavier's voice .

And that single sentence from his mouth broke me completely . My husband was sleeping with someone else. 

Boss is busy . He looked at me . Hmm he hummed as he traced his index finger from my cheeks to my lips . I kept quiet , I didnf protest or cried or begged anymore . What was the reason for my existence? I thought Xavier liked me but I was wrong .

Let's have some fun untill boss is finished babygirl , he said and carried me somewhere else . I just shed a drop of tear , this time I didn't say please or sorry , because the Sofia who liked butterflies and flowers had already died and it was just my corpse , getting used by men , like it always was .

Byebye<3