010

Margot's pov
My plan worked .
Finally that whore Sofia was out of the mansion and I was going to be Xavier's wife . I had planned up everything with Antonio , he always had his eyes on her from the beginning and now he could do whatever the fuck he wanted with her . It's been 2 weeks since Xavier threw her out , and things have been going good , Xavier comes in my room fucks me and leaves . Sofia is with Antonio , he has kidnapped her and gives her a good time .

Today is the day I will trick Xavier into thinking I have his baby , well technically I do have a baby but it's Antonio's and I am going to abort it after my work's done .

I went to Xavier's office , he was working on some files .

Xavier baby, we need to talk .

Can't you see I am fucking busy ?

I . I am pregnant ?

So fucking what ? Should I pay bills for your baby ?

I am pregnant with your child .

What the fuck .

He came to me and grabbed my jaw, if you are lying bitch I fucking promise I will put 3 bullets in that skull of yours.

Xavier but I ,I was trying to look innocent . I held his hand and quickly kept it in my stomach , feel it and the baby kicked , it has been 4 months of my pregnancy with Antonio's kid and I was waiting for the perfect moment . I can't wait to throw this mf out of my body though , this asshole has been giving me a tough time . I fucking crave things . I fucking hate it .

Fuck fuck fuck .

Xavier hissed frustrated. weren't you on birth controls ?

I I had it but I don't know maybe it had some defect .

You will keep the child he said.

Well well . I smirked

Antonio's pov

2 weeks ago

Antonio but , but I thought you were his friend .why did you do this , just let me go I will promise I won't tell anything to anyone , i will keep quiet and never show my face to any of you again .

My my I said , but how then will I see that preety face of yours . Strip . Sofia's face turned pale in shock , no. No you can't do this , please no . She tried running away .
Suck me . I told her and held her neck making her kneel . I was welcomed with a very disgusting smell of vomit . I I am sorry . I kicked her . You fucking asshole I said and slammed her head to the wall , and she fainted ,while I continued on beating the shit out of her , she had turned blue with blood and cut marks .Shit I need to get her to the hospital before this bitch dies.

Excuse me . The doctor said .

Are you her partner?

Y.Yes

Congratulations . You both are having a baby .

The world stopped spinning for me .

Sofia Knight , the wife of Xavier Knight was pregnant with his baby . While I beat the shit out of her . Margot has to pretend to carry Xavier's baby but she is carrying my child , while Sofia is carrying Xavier's child but we will make it look like it's someone else's . This shit's fucked up .

Byebye<3