015

Sofia's pov

The man in front of me started undressing himself as I lied lifeless on the cold floor .

Ouch . I felt something in my tummy , m.my baby . No.no.no I can't be so selfish , I am a mom , I won't let my baby die .

Leave me you bastard, I shouted by mustering up a lot of courage . You bitch , he came and slapped me tightly as I landed on the floor with a huge thud. He tore my frock with a single tear .

No ( hiccups*) No , not again . Just not this time , I was sobbing heavily .

I was just left with a peice of torn cloth on my body and my innerwears.

Suddenly a man barged in our of nowhere . Boss is asking for the files .

Fuck . Don't think it's over for you slut , if we are killers , boss is a killing machine , he will take good care of you . He smirked.

He again gripped my arm tightly and started dragging me as I struggled to manage the only peice of cloth on me . Everyone around me was unbothered , it was almost as if they didn't see me , they ignored my cries completely .

He then opened the office door and threw me in front of Xavier in the floor .

My eyes shifted to a pair of deep red heels , a women was sitting on Xavier's lap .

Boss ,This women tried to enter the building and demanded to meet her husband , when I tried fucking her she protested instead of letting me have my way

I then moved my face from the floor to Xavier's deep eyes,my face was covered in tears and my nose was running from all the crying .

Xavier quickly stood up and the women fell on the floor

Ouch baby ,she hissed .

Fuck . Fuck . Fuck . Fuck . Fuck .

What have you done you sick peice of shit , he said and quickly took out one dagger from his secret pocket and sucked it in his neck as he shouted and cried out in pain .

I kept on struggling to cover myself .

Hey hey baby , I am here okay ? He came towards me Nd took out his blazer .

NO

what ?

No , no don't touch me. 

Sofia , what the fuck are you doing. 

You slept with her, i pointed at the girl .

Yes , I did so what ?

I . I , okay it's fine , it's completely fine you fucked her Xavier , now I will also let other men fuc.....

He gripped my neck , and started choking me .

Xa xavie.er , fucking complete that sentence and then you will get a punishment baby , a really bad one , I don't want to see you in pain in this condition.  I pushed him with all my might and that made me fall on the floor as I started crying loudly , why does it has to be this way ? I just want to feel happiness .

Xavier , who is she ? I wiped my tears and tried being rational

So now you are my wife huh? Being all posessive ?

Baby , isn't fulfilling the desires of her husband the duty of a good wife too ?

Taking about her , she's the daughter of the Russian mafia , Dmitri .

I . I . I , s.sorry I am , no no no sorry , this , no so.rry . I .

I wasn't able to make a single sentence , Xavier then picked me up and made me wear his blazer . I sat in the couch looking at the both of them. I was dumbfounded . Stop being dramatic Sofia , I mentally scolded myself . I touched my tummy and smiled . It's okay baby , mama loves you .

Xavier

Yes .

I am leaving .

Wear some clothes before going , he ordered me and the women beside him , started kissing his neck.

Sofia's pov

I am leaving Xavier Knight and I will never return again .

Never .

Hey ! You guys aren't commenting , let me know your views on the book too :')
Byebye<3