However, as quickly as the feeling of satisfaction came, it vanished because they could not handle the sight – they were not hardened by the war like their eldest sons (Cale and Kim Rok Soo) were.

The scene on the Palantír was also beyond TBOAH!Choi Han and the rest of his band of heroes were capable of handling as well.

Clopeh Sekka’s legs were finely minced. Yes, they were minced like meat. He also had no arms. He was just alive. This was a scary sight that looked to come straight out of a nightmare. It was probably better to be dead.

TBOAH!Rosalyn gulped, she had seen TBOAH!Beacrox torture and interrogate the people who attempted to assassinate her, but this was something else entirely, it was also frighteningly cruel.

Ron casually continued after approaching Cale.
“Young master-nim, seeing as how he does not even know how to control the wyverns, I didn’t think we had much use for him, so I just left him alive enough to chat with. Did I do well?”
Cale answered honestly, “Good job.”

TBOAH!Ron sighed heavily as he watched his counterpart on the Palantír act like he’d momentarily lost his mind. TBOAH!Ron then paused and frowned to himself as he tried to think of another reason why his counterpart would act so childishly.

It then occurred to him that perhaps his counterpart, TCF!Ron, was acting this way in order to allow Cale the chance to act like a kid and praise the old man like he did when he was much younger. It was a way for Cale to flatter himself by acting high and mighty and superior. TBOAH!Ron then frowned deeply and shook his head. However, he wasn’t sure exactly how petty the Puppy Young Master of the TCF!World would be and decided to stop thinking about such things. 

Ron had done a good job.
“He’s still conscious, right?”
“Yes sir.”
Cale nodded his head at Beacrox’s stoic answer and approached Clopeh Sekka.
“Huff, huff.”

Casting away such a thought, TBOAH!Ron focused on the Palantír once again, however, the scene on the Palantír had changed again, this time, it was showing things from Clopeh Sekka’s point of view,

Clopeh Sekka was having trouble breathing. He felt pain throughout his body every time he took a breath. However, the pain was slowly disappearing as well. That was why a different fear was filling his mind.
‘I’m going to die. I might actually die like this.’

Tearfully, Basen and Lily from the TBOAH!World trembled in their seats, and Deruth frowned as well.  He, like the children in the hall, was a little scared of the damage they were seeing right now. They wanted to stop Cale from going down there, but because they hadn’t back then, the Akashic records of their world continued mercilessly.

It did not matter to him anymore why this rural territory had a torture expert and an assassin. All that he could think about was getting away from this scary place.

Hannah seemed to find Clopeh’s objections and thoughts quite funny and laughed cruelly at him. She then leaned over slightly toward TCF!Mary and whispered some of those thoughts she had to TCF!Mary, causing TCF!Mary to gasp in disbelief and amusement. 

In TCF!Mary’s eyes, it was only fitting for Clopeh who got in the Young Master Cale-nim’s way to be punished.
“After all, he behaves quite well now…” TCF!Mary concluded within her mind after putting on a sagely smile and innocent nod.

It was at that moment.
“Guardian Knight-nim.”
It was a very gentle voice. However, Clopeh did not dare to raise his head. This bastard. The owner of this gentle voice. This bastard was the true head of this territory.