Integrity - Chapter 8

Sunoo fell to his knees on the cold sand, tears streaming down his face as he begged, clutching desperately at the man's wrist.

"Please, please help him!" he cried, looking up at Heeseung with desperation in his eyes. Heeseung merely smiled, a sinister glint apparent even in the pale moonlight.

Sunoo's tear-filled eyes shone in the moonlight as he gazed up at Heeseung, his face a portrait of anguish. Heeseung's smile curled sinisterly as he drank in the sight of the beautiful, pleading boy.

Sunoo's cries only added to his unearthly beauty, fueling Heeseung's dark obsession.

"He needs help, please!" Sunoo's voice cracked as he motioned to where Ha-jun lay limp, a growing pool of blood seeping into the sand.

"You want me to help him?" Heeseung purred, trailing a finger along Sunoo's jaw. The younger boy shuddered but nodded frantically.

"He's innocent, I swear it!" Sunoo cried. "It was me who asked to escape, not him. Please, let him go, he needs medication, he's fainting!"

Heeseung just gazed down at the beautiful boy, enthralled by how the tears glittered on Sunoo's cheeks.

"Please, sir, he has done nothing wrong." Sunoo pleaded. As if to emphasize this point, a low groan escaped Ha-jun's limp form where he lay bleeding on the sand. Sunoo released Heeseung's hand to crawl over to his friend, sobs racking his slim frame.

"Please, please... He needs medication right away. Please let him go."

"Let him go and I'll do whatever you want, anything, just please help him!"

Sunoo's sobs echoed across the beach, blending with the rhythmic crash of waves along the shore. Heeseung watched impassively, savoring the desperation and anguish etched on his kittens lovely face. The boy's cries pierced the night air, a haunting soundtrack to complement the picturesque scene bathed in moonlight.

"Please," Sunoo whispered brokenly, looking up at Heeseung with huge, desperate eyes. "Please help him."

Heeseung knelt in the sand next to Sunoo, who was seated next to Ha-jun.

He reached out and stroked Sunoo's hair, ignoring how the strands still held traces of that other boy's scent, fury and jealousy boiled inside him at the sight of his kitten nearly kissing another man just minutes ago.

But he stayed his hand-he couldn't traumatize his precious kitten though his fingers twitched with the urge to wrap around Ha-jun's throat and squeeze until the light left his eyes or shot him dead.

No, he would have to be gentle, despite the rage burning within. Hurting Sunoo now would only make him fearful, and Heeseung couldn't bear those beautiful eyes looking at him with terror.

The depth of his twisted obsession for Sunoo was the only thing stopping him from claiming the boy in a far darker way. Heeseung would not, could not, see his kitten with someone else.

When he learned Sunoo had escaped with some boy on a bike, his blood ran cold. Capturing his fierce, fiery kitten would not be easy. Traumatizing his kitten now would only drive him away. He needed to be patient, to slowly gain Sunoo's trust.

Only then could he make the boy understand that Heeseung was his only salvation in a cruel world.

Manipulation would serve better than force. For now.

So he swallowed his anger and continued to stroke Sunoo's hair. "It's alright, kitten." he murmured.

"I'll help."

"But you need to do something for me. If you truly want me to help."

Sunoo's body trembled as he heard Heeseung's low murmur, his breath hitching from all the sobbing. Time was running out and Ha-jun desperately needed help.