"Kitten" - Chapter 4

Warning ⚠️ :- Mature content. If you don't like HEESUN smut. Please don't read
__________________________________________

Heeseung's strong arms encircled Sunoo's slight frame, pulling the smaller man forcefully from the decadent room

His plan was clear - to take Sunoo back to his private quarters, his inner sanctum that no one had ever breached before.

There, on his untouched bed, he would finally sate the burning desire that consumed him.

He is yearning to run his hands over every inch of Sunoo's delicate body, to hear the younger's cries of ecstasy as he relentlessly drove into him again and again. Heeseung craved the feeling of Sunoo's lithe form tensing and arching beneath him, completely surrendered to carnal passion.

He would stop at nothing to make Sunoo his and fuck him senseless, until the all-consuming passion left them both spent and entangled in each other's arms.

Heeseung wanted - no, needed - to make Sunoo irrevocably his. To stain that flawless skin with marks of ownership, to wring every ounce of pleasure possible from the boy's writhing frame.

Heeseung's thoughts grew darker as he imagined Sunoo begging shamelessly for more, reduced to a mess of uncontrollable lust and desire. His need to claim Sunoo's - heart, body and soul - bordered on obsession

As they entered the elevator, the door slid shut, and the older slipped off his jacket gently draping it over Sunoo's slender shoulders. The oversized fabric enveloped Sunoo's smaller frame.

The younger shivered, acutely aware of Heeseung's penetrating gaze. His cheeks flushed pink at the intimate gesture.

Heeseung pressed Sunoo against the elevator wall, caging him in with his strong arms. Sunoo's breath hitched, his pupils low with lust as he gazed up at the handsome man pinning him in place. Heeseung leaned down, his lips just barely grazing Sunoo's ear.

"Just a little bit more baby," Heeseung murmured. "I can't wait to unravel your secret."

Sunoo whimpered, his knees going weak. His slender fingers curled around Heeseung's bulging biceps as he guided the older's hand lower, wordlessly begging him to caress his aching heat.

"Please." Sunoo begged, his voice a desperate whine. "Do it now."

Heeseung smirked, his fingers trailing higher up Sunoo's inner thighs. Sunoo squirmed against the wall, silently pleading for Heeseung to give him the relief he craved.

But the elevator doors slid open with a ding, abruptly interrupting Heeseung and Sunoo's intimate moment. Sunoo's impatience grew with each passing second as he yearned for nothing but Heeseung's touch.

Heeseung, a covert agent with a dark past, sensed the urgency in the smaller one's face. He scooped Sunoo up into his strong arms as they strode towards the awaiting car, door already ajar.