Crescent - Chapter 1

Age - 28

Age - 28

LEE HEESEUNG is no ordinary man. With chiseled features and a mysterious allure, this secret agent oozes danger and intrigue.

As CEO of his father's elite espionage agency, Heeseung hand-picks only the most skilled operatives to carry out high-stakes missions for powerful business moguls and conglomerates. Though he keeps a low profile, his reputation precedes him - the mere whisper of his code name, "Ethan Lee," strikes fear into the hearts of enemies and rivals alike.

Heeseung moved through the shadows with feline grace, his lithe yet muscular frame coiled and ready to strike.

As Ethan Lee, the korea's top Secret Agent, he had taken down corrupt businessmen and conglomerates, never failing to complete his thrilling missions. Underneath his cool exterior though, a fire raged.

Despite having everything - wealth, power, a girlfriend - Heeseung felt hollow inside, an aching void longing to be filled. He yearned for something more, something primal and passionate to make him feel alive.

Though seemingly perfect, Heeseung was incomplete, a panther pacing restlessly in a gilded cage, seeking that, which would finally set his spirit free. His chiseled body craved the touch of a worthy lover, someone who could ignite his senses and penetrate his loneliness.

 His chiseled body craved the touch of a worthy lover, someone who could ignite his senses and penetrate his loneliness

Age -18
KIM SUNOO

What is beauty, really? A blessing or a curse? For some, beauty may seem a privilege - one that brings fame, fortune, and an enviable lifestyle. But behind the glamor, there can lurk a dark side. When does admiration cross into obsession?

Kim Sunoo's beauty was a curse disguised as a blessing. From a young age, his ethereal looks were both a privilege and a prison. Sunoo was desired and envied for his pretty face, but also stalked and harassed for it. He discovered that being beautiful meant sacrificing freedom and normalcy.

As a child, he was confined to his lavish home, guarded day and night by bodyguards his father hired. He longed to spend time with friends, but couldn't escape the watchful eyes of his protectors.