Vanishing - Chapter - 2

A sleek black limousine glided to a stop in front of the exclusive The Crescent Club, drawing the envious gazes of onlookers.

The door swung open of the club as Lee Heeseung emerged, his piercing eyes scanning the crowd as he stepped onto the red carpet.

Flanked by his personal bodyguards, the notorious billionaire strode inside, expensive Italian leather shoes clicking on the polished marble floors.

Turning 28 tonight, Heeseung exuded an aura of dangerous power and elegance that commanded the room. Men nodded in deference, women gazed longingly, but none dared approach the intimidating figure.

Heeseung's strong jaw was set, his posture relaxed yet coiled like a panther ready to strike at any moment. It was no secret he had many enemies who would pay dearly to see his downfall.

But no assassin would dare attack him here - not with his ruthless guards nearby and an arsenal of weapons concealed in his designer suit.

Making his way upstairs, Heeseung entered the private VIP lounge where only the mega-rich were permitted. Here, he moved with the ease of one who owned the place.

Waiters scrambled to fulfill his every whim, decadent food and drink appearing before Heeseung had even ordered. For now, he was safe to enjoy the luxuries his blood money could buy - but he knew the wolves were always watching, waiting for him to make one wrong move.

Heeseung strode into the dimly lit VIP lounge, the pulsating music from the dancefloor fading into the background.

His eyes swept over the decadent scene - the plush leather couches, the glittering crystal chandeliers overhead, and of course, the lavish spread of spirits laid out on the table.

Aged Scotch whiskeys glowed amber under the soft lighting, while wine glasses twirled lazily on their stems, filled with wines as dark as blood and bubbly as champagne. Ice cubes clinked gently against the cut crystal tumblers, beads of condensation trailing down the sides.

In the center of it all sprawled Max, a sly grin on his face, already surrounded by beautiful women vying for his attention. He glanced up and grinned as Heeseung entered. "You made it!"

Max whispered something into the ears of the women surrounding him. They giggled and batted their eyelashes, hands trailing teasingly along his arm.

As Heeseung stepped further into the room, a few of the ladies broke away, sashaying towards him with inviting smiles.

He held up a hand, declining their unspoken offers with a subtle shake of his head. Their red lips pouted in disappointment, but they retreated back to Max, who welcomed them eagerly.

Heeseung settled onto the couch, the picture of cool detachment amidst the sensual indulgence.

Soon Max dismissed the girls, each leaving one by one, their hips swaying flirtatiously as they made their exit. With the distractions gone, Max turned to Heeseung, eager to discuss the night ahead.

"So, are you ready for tonight?" Max asked, rubbing his hands together in anticipation.

Heeseung nodded slowly, elegantly swirling the wine glass in his hand. He took a sip, savoring the bittersweet taste on his tongue.

"So who is that girl?" he asked pointedly, getting right to the heart of their planned evening.

Max let out a deep, throaty chuckle, realizing he had not fully briefed his friend.

"Girl?" he repeated coyly.

"Well, it's a surprise for you, my friend."

Heeseung raised a curious eyebrow, intrigued by the mystery. His mind raced with possibilities for their night of indulgence.