Aided - Chapter 3

Trapped in a haze of intoxication, Sunoo stumbled between the two looming figures that crowded him. His vision swam as he struggled to orient himself, but he knew one thing for certain - he could not go to Max, the man who had stalked him relentlessly for years.

Groping blindly, Sunoo searched for his phone, his only lifeline, but found nothing. Swaying unsteadily, he lurched towards the shadowy figure standing between him and the exit. Perhaps this stranger would show mercy and allow his escape.

Clutching at the man to keep from collapsing, Sunoo's trembling hands slid up hard, muscular arms encased in an expensive suit jacket. Blinking sluggishly, he focused on the handsome, tan face and dangerous smirk looking down at him.

"Help me." Sunoo pleaded weakly, but the man just continued to leer. Desperate, Sunoo tried to break free, only for his hand to catch on something hard hidden under the suit coat. Heart pounding, he looked down to see the unmistakable outline of a gun.

Eyes wide with fear, Sunoo snapped his gaze up to the man's pitiless expression as he held Sunoo firmly in place.

"L-let me g-go." Sunoo stammered, pushing against the immovable wall of the man's chest. But his captor only tightened his grip, trapping the vulnerable boy against the lethal weapon concealed beneath the fine fabric. Sunoo trembled, knowing escape was impossible. He was at this dangerous stranger's mercy.

"Please." Sunoo pleaded desperately as he struggled to push past Heeseung and escape the room. Before he could reach the door, Max seized his arm and yanked him to the floor. Sunoo's face narrowly missed smashing into the cold tiles.

Tears streamed down younger's cheeks as he sobbed in terror, trapped between the two men. He buried his face against the floor, too petrified to stand. Max's rough hands grabbed his arms and twisted his hair, forcing his tear-stained face upwards.

"You can't get away now." Max growled menacingly. Sunoo's sobs intensified as he glanced back pleadingly at Heeseung.

"Please, let me -" Sunoo started but Max's eyes glinted with malicious intent as he plunged the needle into Sunoo's slender neck, injecting the unknown substance into the boy's veins. Sunoo cried out, clutching at his neck as fiery pain bloomed under his skin.

"Now you won't be able to stop begging for more." Max purred, his voice dripping with sadistic pleasure as he watched the younger writhe.

Heeseung walked upto the fragile boy and kneeled to his level as he drank in every detail hungrily.

"Please," Sunoo implored, his voice wavering with emotion as he gazed pleadingly at Heeseung. His eyes shimmered with unshed tears, lips trembling ever so slightly as he spoke. "You don't know what kind of person he is."

Heeseung captivated by the vulnerability laid bare before him, his eyes traced over Sunoo's features - the elegant curve of his lips as they formed each word, the soft flutter of thick lashes over pleading eyes.

Sunoo's hand felt warm and delicate clasped within his own. Try as he might, Heeseung could not tear his gaze away. Sunoo's beauty enthralled him in that moment, his melodic voice and naked emotion piercing Heeseung to his very core.

"You're captivated by his beauty too, aren't you?" Max chuckled, taking pride in Heeseung's obvious interest.

"What makes him so special?" Heeseung murmured, eyes fixed on Sunoo's tempting lips. The boy met his gaze, eyes wide with fear as Heeseung asked that question.

"You'll find out once you get between those pretty legs of his." leered Max as he casually discarded the used syringe.

Sunoo grasped Heeseung's large hand tighter, desperately. "Sir, please-" he implored, only to be cut off by Max's cruel words.